Seriously? I Mean Really can it be done....

lenny85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,

I have been off of here for a long ass time, but, anyway i will get to the point. Is it actually possible, overtime off course (like months), to achieve length and girth for the penis. I mean some ppl on here say they haven't had any success and others do, is that because those who didn't where accidently doing the techqs wrong or something? But any feedback would be great.

Current size= 4.5x4.0(?) erect, 1.5x1.0(?-on a good day) flaccid

P.S.- My dick does like to 'play' hoodenie alot, and im also overweight, but I'm trying to work on that.

-Lenny85

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You answered your own question. I guess you will never know unless you try.

Now, if you decide to actually try it and take it seriously, then you may get a lot of support. There is already alot written on the subject here so you can do searches. Best to start out with the Sticky on top. (if you have been here a long time, you will know what that means.)

Good luck in all your endeavors.

VanillaTwist

1st Like
Media
Yes, it's possible. Speaking from experience I tried doing PE on and off for a few years and didn't see any changes because I was a) doing it wrong and b) not being consistent. When I finally decided I was going to put some effort into PE I ended up gaining .5+ inches in girth. You can do this too if you do it right.

Here's what you'll want to do:

Get a journal/piece of paper/open up a text file on your computer and write down the date that you started PE.

Next, write down your measurements. Yours will look like this:
NPBEL - 4.5
BPEL (press the ruler against your pubic bone on top of the shaft)
EG: 4.0

After you've done that you should write down your current goal and your end goal. An end goal could be something that you hope to achieve someday, and the current goal is to help you motivate you towards that end goal. So say your end goal looked like this:

NBPEL - 7in
EG - 5.5in

The current goal should look like this:

NBPEL - 5.5
EG - 4.5

You'll reach your current goal faster than the end goal and it will keep you motivated. You can always change your current goal too, so if you've reached 5.5 in nonbone pressed length you can change it to 6, and then 6.5, and so forth.

Now that you've got all that settled it's time to do your routine. My routine looks something like this:

March 13th, 2009
Warm up 10 minutes hot cloth
Stretch every direction while doing kegels 50 times
125 side wet jelqs
150 top wet jelqs
Warm down with shower

Saturday March 14th
Warm up 10 minutes hot cloth
Stretch every direction while doing kegels 50 times
125 side wet jelqs
150 top wet jelqs
Warm down with shower

March 15th
Took day off
---

On every 7th day I'd add a line saying I've reached a "# Week!" On every fourth week I'd measure my gains and I'd see I had added .1 or .2 inches. These eventually add up! (And make sure to take a week off once in a while.)

Good luck on your PE journey, and congrats on trying to do something about weight loss (I was in the same boat last year.) Eating right and cardio should help blood flow down there and you're gonna see an increase in size in no time.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try the free stuff first - Stretching, Jelq's, Thunders PE Forum... etc.

If that doesn't work, move up to a Pump with a gauge.
That "Hoodie" can be eliminated by stretching out the ligaments to help you hang lower.
I too was a hoodini....but now I'm a hanger.

Please read the forums here and at Thunders Place

lenny85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everybody, will try to start doing the exercises in the near future, while trying to follow the advice VanillaTwist, while trying not to hurt myself! Lol. Btw, does absolutely none of the penis pills work? Especially since almost every single one of them give you membership to a penile exercise site, lolz.

-lenny85

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am somewhat curious on this one. . . .

Has anyone else noticed that this same identical question is asked again and again and again almost endlessly. It is as if somehow those of us who always take the time to answer this are going to all of a sudden change our answers either in a positive or negative direction.

I am beginning to wonder if all of us who repeatedly answer this question as if we had never answered it before should just re-direct the poster to all of our previous answers to the affirmative?

Good Luck with Houdini (You're refering to Harry Houdini the magician who did the famous disappearing acts and such I assume......)

Good Luck with your PE program as long as you're diligent and work hard you should see something over time. There are a percentage who do not respond, but fortunately for you these are the minority.

Good Luck on the weight loss as well, it's difficult and all parts of self improvement are not always easy. . . .

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Has anyone else noticed that this same identical question is asked again and again and again almost endlessly. It is as if somehow those of us who always take the time to answer this are going to all of a sudden change our answers either in a positive or negative direction.

I am beginning to wonder if all of us who repeatedly answer this question as if we had never answered it before should just re-direct the poster to all of our previous answers to the affirmative?

Good Luck with Houdini (You're refering to Harry Houdini the magician who did the famous disappearing acts and such I assume......)

Good Luck with your PE program as long as you're diligent and work hard you should see something over time. There are a percentage who do not respond, but fortunately for you these are the minority.

Good Luck on the weight loss as well, it's difficult and all parts of self improvement are not always easy. . . .

Well, i remember my first time here. People were helpful. Sometimes all a person needs is a push in the right direction. Someone could have easily rolled their eyes at my questions and said its been answered already.

As long as they dont come in bashing the thing with negativity, typing a couple of sentences of encouragement doesnt cost me anything. And I like to believe, it goes a longer way.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I thought Houdini was famous for his escapes.. (most of the time)

Btw... can you get permenant gains from PE? ... :eek: (he asked it! AAARGH!)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think it's just from newbies not taking the time to read or search for what they need. The diligent get it eventually.