Seriously, isn't anyone worried about Castello?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Mo" (without the apostrophe) is a contraction for "moment" in UK english. Though with the apostrophe I read it as a contraction of "more".

I'll be with you in a mo. - Moment

Mo' fine stuff. - More

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"Mo" (without the apostrophe) is a contraction for "moment" in UK english. Though with the apostrophe I read it as a contraction of "more".

I'll be with you in a mo. - Moment

Mo' fine stuff. - More

I didn't think of it like that. Makes sense. Of course, some people use it as a contraction of 'homo' as in "He's a big 'mo.", but I didn't mean it that way either. :tongue:

Last edited:
Media
OK....and my saga contunues....
Some moments after i got back home, I had the best sex of my life!(with myself)
:)

May I start a thread for you and your saga?:biggrin1:

Gosh, the anticipation hasn't been this intense since the latest adventure of Apollo the Cat and what he was having for dinner!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote:
Oh,please don`t!!!!
As nick politely pointed it out-IT HAD A HAPPY ENDING :)
so...it`s saga NO MORE :)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Nick8,

Speaking of historical research, I wish you would contribute something to my "Sodomy in the Middle Ages" thread.

It seems to be going over like a huge thud. I thought that the shifting, changing sodomy laws in medieval western europe - actually straight through to Oscar Wilde's day - woulld be a natural for a large penis site, but clearly I was mistaken.

And, yes. Several summers ago I read "Howl". I read Norman Mailer's "The White Negro". I researched Jack Keroac and Neal Cassidy. I started listening to early Bob Dylan and Joan Baez. I know what a "hepcat" is!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nick8,

Speaking of historical research, I wish you would contribute something to my "Sodomy in the Middle Ages" thread.

Gee, Will, hit me over the head with a hammer. I will, but I tried reading that link and all that intro did was make me croak "Water...water!". Ok, give me some time.

And, yes. Several summers ago I read "Howl". I read Norman Mailer's "The White Negro". I researched Jack Keroac and Neal Cassidy. I started listening to early Bob Dylan and Joan Baez. I know what a "hepcat" is!

I gave you the option of 'research', did I not?

Media
Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gee aint it funny how THIS thread has gone off-track, and noone seems to care about Castello anymore. ROFL..... As is par for the course of most threads started on this site.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka82

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagosam

Oh,please don`t!!!!
As nick politely pointed it out-IT HAD A HAPPY ENDING :)
so...it`s saga NO MORE :)

Seeing as I can't offer you a thread perhaps I could lend you a hand for
your next "happy ending." Try this: Summer Stories

Why,thank u kind ser :)

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Latin soap opera fantasy continues. Fasten your seat belts, its gonna be a LONG, bumpy ride. Where is CigarBabe when you really need her ????

Thanks Luka for sharing that. My gut tells me your story is more believable than Castellos. For some of us that may not already know, there are lots of people that CRAVE attention, and use this site to get it. Fantasy is NO stranger here. Nor is its sister LIES.....

Gee aint it funny how THIS thread has gone off-track, and noone seems to care about Castello anymore. ROFL..... As is par for the course of most threads started on this site.

EXACTLY SAM......:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
I'm glad to see that you've kept things on track. Black pot?

Castello is cute :).

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
noone seems to care about Castello anymore. ROFL..... As is par for the course of most threads started on this site.

Your typically caustic insight could not be more incorrect. However, as noted, conversations involving multiple parties do tend to stray.

Getting back to Castello . . .

Indeed...

We need an update on Castello. How is his sexy waiter friend?!

When last we spoke, they were spending so much time together that his time here had been somewhat reduced from previous days. His straight best friend Louis, as he said in one of his own threads, is not yet aware of the situation. It will be interesting to hear how he reacts when he's told...

But C. is doing well and is very happy right now, so that's all that matters and we're free to discuss other things if we want until he checks in or other developments occur.