Seriously, isn't anyone worried about Castello?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Darling, if i remember correctly (and I am always RIGHT), tis YOU who threw the first stone... :swordfight:
Oh dear, arrogance just does not become you.

And I merely stated that you must be the ugliest troll of all time with posts as heinous as those. Very many people are real and aren't in the least bit humoured by what you write. Seeing as you have no picture up, and I have no way of knowing what you look like, there's no way I could or would affirm that you are the ugliest troll of all time. You, on the other hand, could and did do that. So, darling, tis YOU who truly threw the first stone.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've heard that the King's Men found him entirely penetrable.:tongue:

I believe you're thinking of the insatiable King Arthur, among others. Those are characters, darling. The author did research to write them as true to life as he did. Let's not start spurious rumors, shall we?

Media
I believe you're thinking of the insatiable King Arthur, among others. Those are characters, darling. The author did research to write them as true to life as he did. Let's not start spurious rumors, shall we?
No, my pet, Shakespeare was part of an acting company called the King's Men. When it came to carnal knowledge, it was either relations with the King's Men or Anne Hathaway—and we know he lived apart from the latter. Of course, maybe Christopher Marlowe was refreshing the elderly Mistress Hathaway when he wasn't writing Shakespeare's plays. She caught him cheating on her with Richard Burbidge and that brought about the untimely end of Master Marlowe.

King Arthur was banging Lancelot du Lac when LordPendragon was not available, and Guinivere was working her way through (and on top of) the Round Table on the even days.

Spurious rumors? I think not!

What is the latest update in the romance of the young Castello and Gabriele of the Hot Lips?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What is the latest update in the romance of the young Castello and Gabriele of the Hot Lips?

Funny you should ask. I just spoke to him. The honeymoon (his word but he was sort of kidding) continues. And G. is meeting dad this weekend. :wink: But really, he should tell you himself. He said he hasn't seen this thread because he hasn't been on here much although apparently he's been arguing religion a lot in another thread.

Media
Funny you should ask. I just spoke to him. The honeymoon (his word but he was sort of kidding) continues. And G. is meeting dad this weekend. :wink: But really, he should tell you himself. He said he hasn't seen this thread because he hasn't been on here much although apparently he's been arguing religion a lot in another thread.

Yes, he's been arguing religion with me, but amicably.

http://www.lpsg.org/136497-church-many-ways-homophobic-your.html?

ChurchBoyDavid might be more fun to mess with on this subject. What is it with these 18 year olds?.

Last edited:

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Me me me me & me, oh I love this tread lol

I did not see this post because it's the first time because I dont come in this section (I only go to dirty section lol) I did'nt read the whole, but I will, cause it's ALL about me :tongue:

It is very funny, because, many little things have change in my life since I come here. Well first, I read every comment of people on the post I have written and I try to remember them and apply them, wich I did. I know I could be ennoying sometimes specialy when it comes to mens cause I loose control lol and then can act like 12, but in real life you would think that I'm mature, I hold on discussion about many subjet like Politic national and international, culture etc with older people, such my father's friend, and they know that I can argue and speak with great knowledge.

Anyway this forum have permit me to open my mind to my dirty thought, I mean, I'm no longer thinking I'm the only one having those thought about mens. I have to tell you that when I go to this site, I have a hard on for a good hour lol

My story is quite boring. I secretely love my best friend Louis, and we are friend since we are kid. I had few sexual affair but not a big deal. I have met this guy, a waiter name Gabriel (without a e Nickki, he's a he) I can't said that we are in love, anyway from my side, but I'm having a great time, every night and I do open my self more with him, he think I'm hot and I think his hot. Like I have said in a previous post, he is not the most gorgeous guy, he's got a big nose and I dont know, he's not your average beauty, but he's got something for me. On the opposite of Louis (have you see the pic when I put it on? He is like the most beautifull men in the whole word lol).

In the past week in a half I'm at my mother's house, cause she's away, so Gabriel sleep over, and I make him breafast in the morning. I go get croissant, and I make fresh Orange juice and coffee, I spoiled him too much. Louis doesn't know that I see him. Because I have made my comming out with him (I didn't tell him my feeling over him, and I will never do). he is very straight, but in a very funny situation, I had told him about my date, and he came over (during the date) and was very rude, he was some kind of jalous, he almost screw everything. Anyway, everything got fine at the end.

My mother is arriving saturday, so I will go back to my father then... He is leaving on sunday, so my little bro will go to mom, and I'm gonna have a longer honeymoon with Gabriel, that is so coooooool.

The latest thing is that my father is doing a little party on saturday, hopefully it will be nice outside. And I decide to invite Gabriel over. My father knows all my friend, but not Gabriel. And he certainely doesn't know he's my lover. He will kill me for sure.

And I still didn't give my virginity away, but I cant wait to do it :tongue2:

So that is my very boring life at the moment. But I want to make the best summer of love that I never had. I'm going back to school this fall (in Europe) so there will be no time for this kind of thing after :(

I will read more of this tread :)

P.S. Nick, you are a wonderfull person, I appreciate all of your advise, and you are my virtual friend (but fuck I would f.... you too lol) see now I have another hard on lol