Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looks pretty damn big to me. A lot of times a cock that is both long and thick will not look as large in a photo without context.

If you are concerned about that, maybe post more photos with context such as the coin photo or a real measured photo.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks pretty damn big to me. A lot of times a cock that is both long and thick will not look as large in a photo without context.

If you are concerned about that, maybe post more photos with context such as the coin photo or a real measured photo.
Pretty damn above average you mean? :laughing:

But yeah that's the problem unfortunately. I'm screwed no matter what I do. If I zoom out, my big body and thighs make it look smaller. If I try to measure, people won't accept the bonepressed pic. Haha oh well. Guess it is what it is! Thanks for the advice though and voting on the poll!

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
@Cum_is_Great I wanted to vote for "above average" but chose the wrong option, sorry :(
Ah I see. Thanks for voting though, I appreciate the feedback. I was just curious since I didn't think I looked small enough to seem below average but everyone has different criteria.

Reactions: mattdemp2
D

deleted136887

use a ruler, measure properly, and compare your stats with published data .
or "honestly" insert your measurements into the visualizer, see where you sit on the scale.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
use a ruler, measure properly, and compare your stats with published data .
or "honestly" insert your measurements into the visualizer, see where you sit on the scale.
Yeah that's ultimately the best way to show it. But unfortunately I can't really take a pic if it well. Hard to hold the camera, move my gut, stay hard, and hold the ruler straight all at the same time.

Then there's the fact that no one would believe/accept my BP measurement. As well as my upwards AND left curve making it smaller because I can't straighten it out .

It's why I don't like to say any number size because
1) I can't prove it
2) People would disagree because I use my bonepressed.
3) If I use my NBP then I'll be below average to small (been getting better as I lose weight though)