seriously, no straight/bi Bay Area guys?

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
(Other than the obvious contenders who will fuck anything that moves, of course - when you've answered every Craigslist casual encounters ad I've ever made, I'm gonna be a little suspicious of you, even if you're hot.)

I'm totally game for meeting a slender, cute, educated guy under 40 (the younger, the better) who has a full head of hair and is packin' 8 + thick inches. Uncut, bi = bonus.

Last edited:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
OK, so LPSG has 42,300 active members. Just for kicks, let's assume 25 percent of them are outside the US, which gives us 31,725 American members.

Approximately 2.5 percent of the US population lives in the Bay Area, which would give us about 783 LPSG members there.

Thirteen percent of the US population is males between 18 and 40. That takes us to 102 possibilities.

If we assume that 50 percent won't be sufficiently heterosexual to be interested in you, that takes us down to 51.

Only 28 percent of Americans have a college degree. If we take that as a reasonable standard for "educated," we're at 14.

About 62 percent of American adults are overweight. Counting the other 38 percent, we've got 5 guys meeting your criteria.

And I haven't even touched your preferences for "8+ inches" (~0.5 percent of the general population), "cute," "full head of hair," "thick," and "uncut."

Obviously I'm playing fast and loose with numbers here, but you get my drift. The more restrictions you set, the fewer people will meet them!

Steve :smile:

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
OK, so LPSG has 42,300 active members. Just for kicks, let's assume 25 percent of them are outside the US, which gives us 31,725 American members.

Approximately 2.5 percent of the US population lives in the Bay Area, which would give us about 783 LPSG members there.

Thirteen percent of the US population is males between 18 and 40. That takes us to 102 possibilities.

If we assume that 50 percent won't be sufficiently heterosexual to be interested in you, that takes us down to 51.

Only 28 percent of Americans have a college degree. If we take that as a reasonable standard for "educated," we're at 14.

About 62 percent of American adults are overweight. Counting the other 38 percent, we've got 5 guys meeting your criteria.

And I haven't even touched your preferences for "8+ inches" (~0.5 percent of the general population), "cute," "full head of hair," "thick," and "uncut."

Obviously I'm playing fast and loose with numbers here, but you get my drift. The more restrictions you set, the fewer people will meet them!

Good thing he says he's looking to meet a guy (instead of the plural guys)!

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry I don't fit the bio desired. However, even though I'm too old and live in Texas I do have a big cock, I'm willing (and often do) travel to the Bay Area, I'm educated, fit, and lots of fun. Might be someone to consider as a diversion sometime.
-Ranger

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Steve, your math makes some incorrect assumptions - such as the one that "educated" means "college degree". In fact, for me it just means that someone has taken the initiative to learn how to form complete sentences, with a verb and noun and correct grammar. You'd be surprised (or maybe not!) what a rare commodity this is. I also have a feeling that the Bay Area is disproportionately represented on this site, though a member search could probably confirm/deny this (I'm too lazy for it!)

I'm flexible on some of the variables - if a hot cut guy with 7 inches responded, I'd consider him - but if you can't ask for the hung cock of your dreams on LPSG, where _can_ you?

asfan87

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
shut the fuck up. he only needs to find one guy. pessimism is lame bro.

btw i'm in the bay area bi no college degree (yet). hot white 7 inches fat uncut.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
pimp, I was referring to you in my initial post - you're good-looking and have a nice cock, but you post on cl like 5x a day and have answered every single ad i (and probably every woman on there) has ever made, which makes me feel like you're not very discriminating - there's something to be said for feeling unique, you know?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
shut the fuck up. he only needs to find one guy. pessimism is lame bro.

btw i'm in the bay area bi no college degree (yet). hot white 7 inches fat uncut.
Steve doesn't need me to defend him, because he's an incredibly bright guy, who's more than capable, but I also know that he's and incredibly nice guy, and very helpful, as well. There's a difference between pessimism and realism, and what's even more lame, is not knowing the difference. It's also lame to attack someone that you don't know, especially when you don't seem to realize that he's actually trying to help. While it's true that the "list of demands" isn't incredibly out of the ordinary for a "wish list", Steve does make the very helpful and valid point that the more you limit your outlook, the more you limit your opportunities. There's nothing out of line with what he said. Now, your post, one the other hand...

Further:
-The "he" you're defending, lists "himself" as being a "Female".
-"hot" is in the eyes of the beholder, so it's better to just present yourself with your best foot forward (I'm not sure the jumping on a stranger with a "STFU" is usually the best approach for that), and let the beholder decide, "Wow, and he's hot too."
-I'm not sure that anyone on this site would classify 80% Gay as "bi"

Grav22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i mean i have replied to lots of ads because most are bots or spams and you cant tell the difference and i post as much as i do because no one replies to my ads at all

LOL. So you can't spend the time to look at something enough to tell it isn't a bot?

I guess the rationale is "send enough out, somebody will pick me." I'm sure somebody has.