Seriously...what gives?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps it's simply a matter of higher rates of incident reporting, or perhaps the trend really is on the rise.

Either way, the fact is that the news is full of reports about adult women having sexual relationships with young boys.

I get the cougar thing...I was pretty fucking hot at seventeen myself, so I understand the sexual appeal of a testosterone-loaded, almost-legal male. That's not what I'm talking about.

It's the 30+ gals fucking 11 year-olds that makes me go WTF???

I'm curious to hear anyone's theories on what might motivate a woman to do this?

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Do you remember the instant super hard erections at that age? The smell of jizz, load after load after load, is strong enough to contaminate large forests. Why women haven't been on to young boys sooner is the real mystery.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps I was a late bloomer...but no, I don't recall being horned out at ten and eleven...and I'm pretty sure my delivery system didn't come online until sometime after my twelfth birthday. Even when it did, I'm sure I didn't walk around reeking of my own essence.

That's beside the point, though. I find it difficult to believe that these women are all just so starved for instantly-hard penis that they'll disregard their entire futures to indulge.

I didn't start this thread to be glib...I'm seriously curious to know what might motivate a grown woman to do this.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you remember the instant super hard erections at that age? The smell of jizz, load after load after load, is strong enough to contaminate large forests. Why women haven't been on to young boys sooner is the real mystery.

Suicide is an option you should consider as an alternative to being the sick and twisted moron that you have just now shown yourself to be.

I really can't say much more to express my utter dissatisfaction with your standpoint on this matter. That about sums it up.

CaligulaKant

Experimental Member
Media
Marystown (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think these women who do this have been controlled and dissapointed repeatedly by adult men. A woman can control a young boy, and feel appreciated by him in a way a jaded adult man wouldn't appreciate them.

I do think it takes a special kind of crazy to go from being maybe a bit unappreciated to deciding to fuck little boys. But is it that surprising that women are doing something men have been doing forever?

Disturbing? Sure, surprising? Not so much.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's always been happening, just getting more exposure now probably. My sister had a friend that molested the boys she was babysitting.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think these women who do this have been controlled and dissapointed repeatedly by adult men. A woman can control a young boy, and feel appreciated by him in a way a jaded adult man wouldn't appreciate them.

I do think it takes a special kind of crazy to go from being maybe a bit unappreciated to deciding to fuck little boys. But is it that surprising that women are doing something men have been doing forever?

Disturbing? Sure, surprising? Not so much.

Surprising? Hell yeah. No matter how it's spun, it's pedophilia.

Another question might be why is it not called that immediately? If it was the other way around, a 35yr old man fucking a little 11yr old girl, that's immediately and rightfully, classified as pedophilia. There is no difference, I don't care how you spin it.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

Another question might be why is it not called that immediately? If it was the other way around, a 35yr old man fucking a little 11yr old girl, that's immediately and rightfully, classified as pedophilia. There is no difference, I don't care how you spin it.

I don't find a 25-30 year old woman with a 16 or 17-year old boy as pedophilia (anything 14 and under, yes)

I'm the 22-old teacher who had sex with the 17-year old high school football star? It's sort of funny, but immoral.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I agree. Particularly with teachers, or in HazelGod's example, teacher and relative, these pedophiles are abusing their position of authority and perhaps silence their victims with threats of retribution.

Can't imagine how anyone could spin this kind of crime to be between consenting individuals when one is in a position of power over the other.

I don't find a 25-30 year old woman with a 16 or 17-year old boy as pedophilia (anything 14 and under, yes)

I'm the 22-old teacher who had sex with the 17-year old high school football star? It's sort of funny, but immoral.
No, that is usually statutory rape.
If you're admitting to the crime and it is soooo fucking funny why don't you confess it to his parents and turn yourself into the police and see home many laugh? :mad:

Khana

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree. Particularly with teachers, or in HazelGod's example, teacher and relative, these pedophiles are abusing their position of authority and perhaps silence their victims with threats of retribution.

Can't imagine how anyone could spin this kind of crime to be between consenting individuals when one is in a position of power over the other.

No, that is usually statutory rape.
If you're admitting to the crime and it is soooo fucking funny why don't you confess it to his parents and turn yourself into the police and see home many laugh? :mad:

The thing is about that, a 17 year old knows just as well as an 18 year old what s/he wants.

Hell, when I was 19, there was this 16 year old guy who was really sexy, and tried to seduce me. He got nothing more than a blowjob, but man, he was really coming onto me. It would have been "rape," IE statutory rape if I'd had sex with him... even though it was all him.

Conversely, when -I- was 17, I was living in a dorm 3 states away from my family in college (started college at 16). Here I was, in all ways but 8 months of age the equal of my peers, but I wasn't allowed to do Anything with any of them. I wasn't a slut... but I Did enjoy sex and sexuality. I ended up going with a guy barely 4 years my senior (and I prefer older guys anyway), and it was technically illegal for us to enjoy each other. We did anyway, but man, was he ever cautious. He refused to even remotely suggest sex, only cooperating when it was my idea, it made him feel better about the situation.

There's something wrong with such an arbitrary line like that. I think it should be legal for people as young as 16 (when virtually everyone is sexually mature, physically) to have sex with people as old as 22 (still mentally around the same level as older teenagers, generally).

4-6 years means nothing in later years. You can be 10 years apart and be fine. Kids as young as 11, that's messed up, I fully agree. But 16-17, the restrictions, I think, need to be reconsidered.

That's my opinion, anyway.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thing is about that, a 17 year old knows just as well as an 18 year old what s/he wants.

Hell, when I was 19, there was this 16 year old guy who was really sexy, and tried to seduce me. He got nothing more than a blowjob, but man, he was really coming onto me. It would have been "rape," IE statutory rape if I'd had sex with him... even though it was all him.

Conversely, when -I- was 17, I was living in a dorm 3 states away from my family in college (started college at 16). Here I was, in all ways but 8 months of age the equal of my peers, but I wasn't allowed to do Anything with any of them. I wasn't a slut... but I Did enjoy sex and sexuality. I ended up going with a guy barely 4 years my senior (and I prefer older guys anyway), and it was technically illegal for us to enjoy each other. We did anyway, but man, was he ever cautious. He refused to even remotely suggest sex, only cooperating when it was my idea, it made him feel better about the situation.

There's something wrong with such an arbitrary line like that. I think it should be legal for people as young as 16 (when virtually everyone is sexually mature, physically) to have sex with people as old as 22 (still mentally around the same level as older teenagers, generally).

4-6 years means nothing in later years. You can be 10 years apart and be fine. Kids as young as 11, that's messed up, I fully agree. But 16-17, the restrictions, I think, need to be reconsidered.

That's my opinion, anyway.

The laws are there to protect minors, unfortunately female more than male, but still, they exist to discourage predatory behavior.

For every person, such as you, that would be able to handle a relationship with an older person, another teen could not, emotionally or otherwise. I recall reading a study about underage mothers in the U.S., and most of them give birth to kids with significantly older men, partly because the men are authority figures. These girls are ill equipped, as was the boy that was raped by his godmother/teacher, to assert themselves, or perhaps decline the relationship, due to immaturity and lack of experience--which I assume is the benefit for adults dating teens--but is why the laws in place exist, to offer a buffer period between youthful and adult experiences.

Whatever the law, most people do not have a problem with a 16/17 year old dating an 18 or 19 year old, which is not disturbing. However, if someone knows the person is underage by local or state guideline then the individual should abstain from having sex with the child until he or she reaches the age of consent. If the goal is a relationship and not just getting some underage ass, waiting a few months, or even 2 years, should not be a problem.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Personally, I don't think you should be having sex until you are grown, and can get a job to support yourself. Why should your parents or the tax payer pay for your children and/or psycho-therapy? I see people every day struggling because they weren't emotionally prepared to start having sex as early as they did. Too bad the emotions don't mature before the gonads.

Khana

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, I don't think you should be having sex until you are grown, and can get a job to support yourself. Why should your parents or the tax payer pay for your children and/or psycho-therapy? I see people every day struggling because they weren't emotionally prepared to start having sex as early as they did. Too bad the emotions don't mature before the gonads.

Not all that many years ago, the age of marriage was around 14. Why? Because that's when we become physically mature. Yeah, over the course of the next few years, we get filled out, but as soon as a woman starts her period, she's physically ready for sex.

Thing is, sex is hard to resist. And honestly, why should you? Our lives are so short, and so incredibly stuffed with things that drag you down, that if you have a chance to live it up, why shouldn't you? Yes, having unsafe sex is retarded, yes, I agree that government spending on idiots who don't use condoms is bad, granted. But I waited till I was 17 to start having sex, and what did that gain me? Nothing. Nothing except years of resisting pleasures that would have made life more enjoyable. Yeah, I suppose I gained the satisfaction that I can indeed resist sex if ever I feel so inclined, but is that really better than all the memories, the experiences I passed up?