Seriously...what gives?

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, that is usually statutory rape.
If you're admitting to the crime and it is soooo fucking funny why don't you confess it to his parents and turn yourself into the police and see home many laugh? :mad:
Was responding to "I'm the 22-old teacher who had sex with the 17-year old high school football star? It's sort of funny, but immoral."

I'm pretty sure that in the above, "I'm" is a typo for "And", just as your "home many" is a typo for "how many."

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Not all that many years ago, the age of marriage was around 14. Why? Because that's when we become physically mature. Yeah, over the course of the next few years, we get filled out, but as soon as a woman starts her period, she's physically ready for sex.

Thing is, sex is hard to resist. And honestly, why should you? Our lives are so short, and so incredibly stuffed with things that drag you down, that if you have a chance to live it up, why shouldn't you? Yes, having unsafe sex is retarded, yes, I agree that government spending on idiots who don't use condoms is bad, granted. But I waited till I was 17 to start having sex, and what did that gain me? Nothing. Nothing except years of resisting pleasures that would have made life more enjoyable. Yeah, I suppose I gained the satisfaction that I can indeed resist sex if ever I feel so inclined, but is that really better than all the memories, the experiences I passed up?

Firstly, welcome to the site, Dionysus and fellow Canuck :tongue:

Secondly, that's an interesting point of view. Do you really regret those years where you could've had sex but didn't? Is there no part of you that argues that maybe because you waited longer, that it was more enjoyable?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Not all that many years ago, the age of marriage was around 14. Why? Because that's when we become physically mature. Yeah, over the course of the next few years, we get filled out, but as soon as a woman starts her period, she's physically ready for sex.
Women were married at 14 for two main reasons, 1 life expectancy was short 2 they were not educated. Women were to be baby makers, and tend to the house. At this point in time, a 14 year old girl should be more concerned about school, and what she wants to do with her life.

Khana

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Firstly, welcome to the site, Dionysus and fellow Canuck :tongue:

Secondly, that's an interesting point of view. Do you really regret those years where you could've had sex but didn't? Is there no part of you that argues that maybe because you waited longer, that it was more enjoyable?

To be quite honest, second guessing the past is always an effort in futility. The fact is, every experience changes us. I can't honestly know how I would have turned out if I'd indulged instead of restrained.

The only form my regret takes is that, I could have a lot more fun memories, techniques, etc, than I do. Instead of such fun memories, I have memories of painfully pulling away from temptation, of sorrow, of anger, of frustration, of self doubt. I was raised Christian (am pagan now), and I was full of ideas that my sexuality was bad, was evidence of weakness. Once I decided that sex was normal, was natural, and I decided to indulge, a lot of that went away.

I don't think it was more enjoyable for that I waited. I don't see why it would be. In fact, I feel the opposite... my sex drive has decreased in recent years somewhat, and I can't help but wonder how much I could have enjoyed those lust filled years. I remember having to sneak away to the bathroom to masturbate, else I'd be unable to concentrate on anything. I remember chatting with guys online and soaking through my jeans. Literally.

Since greater lust tends to equal greater pleasure, in hindsight, I find myself thinking that I should have indulged. For the sake of enjoying life, for experiences! Alas, all those years of possible memories are gone and can never be returned to me.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women were married at 14 for two main reasons, 1 life expectancy was short 2 they were not educated. Women were to be baby makers, and tend to the house. At this point in time, a 14 year old girl should be more concerned about school, and what she wants to do with her life.
I agree. Also, at 12-14, in some U.S. States 12 was/is a legal age to marry, the body is maturing, that does not mean it is ready to have sex/reproduce or emotionally mature enough to enter into an adult relationship.

Was responding to "I'm the 22-old teacher who had sex with the 17-year old high school football star? It's sort of funny, but immoral."

I'm pretty sure that in the above, "I'm" is a typo for "And", just as your "home many" is a typo for "how many."
I have no idea what bigbull29 was referring to, if he chooses to clarify then I will. But I'll wait until he does, thanks.

D

deleted356736

Where I live the legal age is 10 as long as the partner is within 2 years, otherwise it's 16. And this is a relatively new law, because my State only got self government in the 1980s.

This recognises that we can be sexually developed at 11, I know I was. I had about 90% of full development by (at the latest) my 12th birthday. While I didn't think of having sex at 12 I feel I waited too long, and like Khana I have some regrets about that.

Back to the original point of the thread, I think two things have happened in the recent past. One is that incidents of women with younger men are more likely to be reported, and the second may be that women today are far more sexually liberated than of past generations, and more likely to live out their sexual fantasies. Women were sexually constrained until very recent times.

In my country, most examples of older women / younger boys have been women in their twenties or possibly early thirties, and boys near the age of consent (say 15 instead of a legal 16). I can't recall any instances of much younger than 15.

young couple

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt that it happening more often now than in the past, its just that it being reported more than it use to be and a lot of times in the past in just one of those that was kind of winked at. Hell even in a lot of cases sexual relationship between male teachers and female students in high school were just kind of winked at ignored in a lot of cases.

When I was 18 and senior in high school I had a relationship with one my teachers, she was 22 at the time.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Since greater lust tends to equal greater pleasure, in hindsight, I find myself thinking that I should have indulged. For the sake of enjoying life, for experiences! Alas, all those years of possible memories are gone and can never be returned to me.

I can't even compare because I had absolutely no sexual desires before I was...19, probably. I've barely had any sort of sexual career but I'm barely younger than you and still very much enjoying the experience! Don't start telling me that my peak was 4 years ago lol.

That fine line for age was actually just recently brought up and some people posted some helpful links. Apparently in the states, sometimes the difference in ages is factored in (instead of drawing a strict line at 18). Ok I can't find the thread right now but you get the point. Even apparently in some provinces the age is as low as 16. Apparently provincial laws over-rule federal ones.

Khana

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't even compare because I had absolutely no sexual desires before I was...19, probably. I've barely had any sort of sexual career but I'm barely younger than you and still very much enjoying the experience! Don't start telling me that my peak was 4 years ago lol.

That fine line for age was actually just recently brought up and some people posted some helpful links. Apparently in the states, sometimes the difference in ages is factored in (instead of drawing a strict line at 18). Ok I can't find the thread right now but you get the point. Even apparently in some provinces the age is as low as 16. Apparently provincial laws over-rule federal ones.

That's good :) I'm originally from the US, so I'm used to US laws. Now that I'm 22, and prefer older guys anyway, that law isn't much of a concern for me anymore.

It's weird, though, that you didn't start feeling sexual desires until you were 19. Me, I started getting into sexuality at around 9. It was a game, then, Truth or Dare was the form I explored through, but I loved it. I picked up the nickname Virgin Slut around 12-13, but I always withheld penetration. I was a complete virgin nympho in my teens :\ I wanted it so badly, but I, then and now, value morality and honor above all else, so I refused to indulge until I decided my stance on it.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Adult women exploiting children is repulsive. Also, it has nothing to do with the term cougar! There are male pedophiles, there are female pedophiles. It's equally disgusting.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
That's good :) I'm originally from the US, so I'm used to US laws. Now that I'm 22, and prefer older guys anyway, that law isn't much of a concern for me anymore.

It's weird, though, that you didn't start feeling sexual desires until you were 19. Me, I started getting into sexuality at around 9. It was a game, then, Truth or Dare was the form I explored through, but I loved it. I picked up the nickname Virgin Slut around 12-13, but I always withheld penetration. I was a complete virgin nympho in my teens :\ I wanted it so badly, but I, then and now, value morality and honor above all else, so I refused to indulge until I decided my stance on it.

It really is about getting over that "18 year old" hump eh :wink:? Maybe part of the reason I waited was because I also found older guys more attractive and was aware that it was illegal. My friends often talked about "jail-bait". So if that didn't kill sex for me, then rape as a teen definitely did. I'm way over it now but it's not at all weird that I didn't want to know about intimacy until later. There's that, and as people say over and over again, we all mature at different speeds blah blah blah. Someone a little ahead of the game would obviously be more curious earlier.

I honestly see nothing wrong with your being 17 and the guy being 22, especially when you say that you actually put a lot of thought into it. The 11 year olds in the OP? There's no way they could understand what was going on!

Icantthinkofaname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Adult women exploiting children is repulsive. Also, it has nothing to do with the term cougar! There are male pedophiles, there are female pedophiles. It's equally disgusting.
A-fucking-men.

One thing that really gets on my nerves is that whenever a case of child molestation that involves a male victim and a female pedophile, people don't treat the woman with the same venom and rancor like they would if she were a man. And it REALLY pisses me off when people dismiss the whole thing because the victim is a boy, because he was probably "Asking for it" or that he probably enjoyed the whole thing.

It's almost as disgusting as the actual crime to me, a pedophile is a pedophile, and a rape victim is a rape victim. Regardless of what's between their legs.

And now I'm going to go to bed flustered. Wooonderful. This is why I need to stop browsing forums this late.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I've heard of groups of girls who start a challenge within their group to hunt down, have sex and record a video of the session with the youngest boys possible. They set up a band of ages and each band carries a score - the younger the boy the higher the score. They would set themselves a time frame and at the end of it they all have to present video evidence of their sexual involvement with the boys and count the scores. I'm not sure what the winner gets but I reckon it's more of an ego thing.

Pedophillia is extremely inappropriate, if not entirely wrong, irrespective of the gender of the practicer.

Khana

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I honestly see nothing wrong with your being 17 and the guy being 22, especially when you say that you actually put a lot of thought into it. The 11 year olds in the OP? There's no way they could understand what was going on!

Hehe, yeah, I'd gotten off topic a wee bit. It's definitely different... but it's a sour point for me.

See, my brother was 17, a few months from 18, and this girl was 16. My brother was, as many guys are at that age, a bit dense. Our family is really touchy-feely, snuggling and such is perfectly normal. So, he goes and sits by this random girl, chats with her a bit, leans up against her because he got a bit cold, then hugged her before he left. He thought nothing of it. But she was apparently extremely upset over it all, because when he leaned against her, he was Near her breasts.

All this was on videotape (security camera at school), so he wasn't lying about it. By the time the prosecutor got to his file, it was 4 months later, and he was barely 18. They prosecuted him as an adult, as a child molester, and he was looking at 10 years on the sex offender list as a child molester. Details aren't on that list, so his name would be right next to 40 yr old child rapists, and no way to tell the difference. No R rated movies, no G rated movies, couldn't be associated with anything involving children or sex for 10 years.

He ended up getting out of it with a 4 year probation and 2 years house arrest. And no, they never accused him of a whit more than what I said. Oh, and for note, she didn't resist the hug. Or the leaning. She never told him to stop, or go away, or anything, and she admitted this fact to the police.

Oh, and the funny thing about probation? Apparently, he was the nicest, most behaved guy the probation officer had ever seen, and she just about demanded that the judge let him off after 1 year. He did, but 4 years was nonetheless what he was sentenced to. My brother is dense, granted, but sweet. That was all he was guilty of.

All for leaning up against a girl and giving her a hug, when she was 1 year his junior and he was 17.

So yeah, while all sane people recognize a difference between that *points at OP* and what my brother did, the legal system needs to be shot.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is absolutely no justification for that. As a parent I am repulsed. As a member of society I am humiliated that such a thing is even a part of our world today. I couldn't even imagine how distorted someone's value system would have to be to think of that as anywhere near acceptable.
It's a CRIME and that's why we have courts.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Cultural values are changing in women who are behaving more like men. The questions is are there even more men behaving like men? Why? Well, the visual desensitization effects of television, the internet, and video games on both men and women. I wonder what would reverse that trend? Hmmmm.... I just wonder.

D_Penelope Clitstop

Experimental Member
Media

Like you I started feeling desires at about 9 but my body was already developing by then. I lost my virginity a while before the legal age (which is 16) to an older man but I didnt feel in the slightest bit bad about it then and still dont now.

But there some people who take it a bit too far like the women mentioned in the articles. 30+ women with 11 year olds is just awful and should be classed in the same way as it would if it was a 30+ man with an 11 year old girl.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
The main change is boys are finally telling. For males it is an intense feeling of shame. They should be able to defend themselves but weren't able too. What was the name of the pres of the famous university that got fired for making obscene phone calls? hmmm He was molested by his mother. He had not dealt with his trauma, and when triggered, it came out in the phone calls. He couldn't confront her because she was senile in a nursing home.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
This is why we have the term motherhood statement. All mommies are good. We want to believe it but it has never been true. I should reference the research, but anyway, at least 10% of child sexual abuse is comitted by women. We don't want to believe it, but it is true. It is a perversion from the norm, and I doubt whether the incidence is increasing more than more honest reporting.