Seriously...what gives?

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't believe it is happening more. I think the sad truth is that it's always happened: it just gets reported more now because of shifting views- i.e. that a male can be a victim and this doesn't need to be swept under the rug. Our news sources are also more evolved than they've ever been and they know that stories such as this sell.

I don't think it says anything about her husband, though he may feel differently. Most male pedophiles are married at some point, so why should the female offenders be different?

Another problem is articles like this jewel that makes female sex offenders seem all sympathetic and like poor misguided souls: here

Really, she didn't mean to do anything wrong: so that's going to negate the hell their victims are going to go through for the rest of their lives?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adult women exploiting children is repulsive. Also, it has nothing to do with the term cougar! There are male pedophiles, there are female pedophiles. It's equally disgusting.

Agreed!

Where I live the legal age is 10 as long as the partner is within 2 years, otherwise it's 16. And this is a relatively new law, because my State only got self government in the 1980s.
TEN! I don't care if your body is fully developed at that age, no 10 year old is mentally or emotionally prepared for sex! That is just ludicrous.
:irked: :12:

This recognises that we can be sexually developed at 11, I know I was. I had about 90% of full development by (at the latest) my 12th birthday. While I didn't think of having sex at 12 I feel I waited too long, and like Khana I have some regrets about that.
Well if you think you're supposed to start at 10 then 18 might be too late.
I have no clue when you lost your virginity, but my standard answer is unless religious or some physical issue prevents you no one should be a virgin past the age of 25. After 25 virginity is a burden and becomes part of your identity,

Back to the original point of the thread, I think two things have happened in the recent past. One is that incidents of women with younger men are more likely to be reported, and the second may be that women today are far more sexually liberated than of past generations, and more likely to live out their sexual fantasies. Women were sexually constrained until very recent times.
I see where you're going and I understand; but you are a bit off. The current trend of older women (40yr old) with younger men (22 yr. old) is possibly due to women having a desire to live out sexual fantasys. However, when a 33 year old woman starts having sex with a minor that speaks to a mental health issue.

In my country, most examples of older women / younger boys have been women in their twenties or possibly early thirties, and boys near the age of consent (say 15 instead of a legal 16). I can't recall any instances of much younger than 15.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aside from the obvious issues with having sex with minors (which has been fully discussed already on this thread), I have to say that I am heartily encouraged by the number of women here who prefer sex with older men.

There is hope, after all...

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What the fuck?!?

This woman was a teacher for 28 years...suddenly she decides to seduce a 14 year old?

I'd really like to understand the psychology at work here. What's changed in this woman's life? Has some recent event or series of events led up to this collapse in sensibility? Has she always viewed her pupils in a sexual light and only now acted on it? Or is this even about sex in her mind?

:confused:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, that is usually statutory rape.
If you're admitting to the crime and it is soooo fucking funny why don't you confess it to his parents and turn yourself into the police and see home many laugh? :mad:

In some states. And even so, 22 - 17, and you got an angry face? Why? IS a 22 year so much more enlightened about sex?

I had a 16 y/o gf when I was 20. Her mom let me spend the night and everything. I was oblivious I was committing a crime, (no penetration, but we did fool around). I mean I ?knew? it was a crime, but in reality, it just didnt mean anything to me. Crimes were things other people did.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be quite honest, second guessing the past is always an effort in futility. The fact is, every experience changes us. I can't honestly know how I would have turned out if I'd indulged instead of restrained.

The only form my regret takes is that, I could have a lot more fun memories, techniques, etc, than I do. Instead of such fun memories, I have memories of painfully pulling away from temptation, of sorrow, of anger, of frustration, of self doubt. I was raised Christian (am pagan now), and I was full of ideas that my sexuality was bad, was evidence of weakness. Once I decided that sex was normal, was natural, and I decided to indulge, a lot of that went away.

I don't think it was more enjoyable for that I waited. I don't see why it would be. In fact, I feel the opposite... my sex drive has decreased in recent years somewhat, and I can't help but wonder how much I could have enjoyed those lust filled years. I remember having to sneak away to the bathroom to masturbate, else I'd be unable to concentrate on anything. I remember chatting with guys online and soaking through my jeans. Literally.

Since greater lust tends to equal greater pleasure, in hindsight, I find myself thinking that I should have indulged. For the sake of enjoying life, for experiences! Alas, all those years of possible memories are gone and can never be returned to me.

Yup yup yup. Me too. Frustration and more. I literally went 51-50 at 24. It was just too much. I remember reading articles about men peaking in their early twenties, and feeling ripped up inside... because I was 23... and still had to marry someone first.

I certainly feel the years of masturbation made me a better lover, but I also wonder often, what if I did have sex with my first g/f when I was 20? What about all those girls in between, that would be a pet session, I would deny. I remember I heard through the grapevine one was *really* upset at me. (first girl to flash her pussy at me in public.. oooh wee!!). I think I may have not continued to be interested in sex, and not read some very helpful things, and thought I was perfect at sex as is.... so no regrets... but still.... regrets... maybe.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
What the fuck?!?

This woman was a teacher for 28 years...suddenly she decides to seduce a 14 year old?

I'd really like to understand the psychology at work here. What's changed in this woman's life? Has some recent event or series of events led up to this collapse in sensibility? Has she always viewed her pupils in a sexual light and only now acted on it? Or is this even about sex in her mind?

:confused:

I have no research grounds for saying this, it is just my personal observation. As some people get older, their own life force inevitably wanes, they become infatuated with youth and its perceived beauty.

CaligulaKant

Experimental Member
Media
Marystown (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If find it funny it somehow is a man's fault.

I never said it was a man's fault. What I'm saying is that everything has it's catalyst. The fault obviously lies with the sex offender. Like I said, it takes a special sort of crazy and the person has to be mentally ill.

CaligulaKant

Experimental Member
Media
Marystown (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Surprising? Hell yeah. No matter how it's spun, it's pedophilia.

Another question might be why is it not called that immediately? If it was the other way around, a 35yr old man fucking a little 11yr old girl, that's immediately and rightfully, classified as pedophilia. There is no difference, I don't care how you spin it.

What I am confused about is that when a man molests a child it is usually not surprising to people because people think oh; Creepy old man, that is what he would do!

Frankly so many children are molested, it's sick and it's wrong but it happens and it's been happening forever. I wish I could say I think the sickos in the world will die off and it will stop happening. But I don't think it ever will. What makes a woman doing it more surprising? Call me a cynic but I can't find it in myself to be shocked when continue to prove to me that they are horrible.

So like I said, disgusting yes, shocking, no.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In some states. And even so, 22 - 17, and you got an angry face? Why? IS a 22 year so much more enlightened about sex?

I had a 16 y/o gf when I was 20. Her mom let me spend the night and everything. I was oblivious I was committing a crime, (no penetration, but we did fool around). I mean I ?knew? it was a crime, but in reality, it just didnt mean anything to me. Crimes were things other people did.

People do not send their children to school so the staff can fuck them.
Act in a manner appropriate to your position as a teacher and wait until the kid is 18 and out of HS before allowing an intimate relationship. Just teach, motherfucker! :rolleyes: