Seriously WHY

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by sassy Lisa, Nov 22, 2009.

1. sassy Lisa

sassy Lisa New Member

I have seen this stating in threads and I have heard women state this, And the movies make it out to be no big deal. Why do women feel it is okay to hit a man in the grion? The fact of the matter is some States have made it law that it is considered Sexual assault if you hit a man in the groin.

As a woman who really hates this action and finds no purpose other than to bodily harm another human being. I would love to know how and why is this acceptable. I have spoken to a few men that have stated this did not disable them it pissed them off and they responded in turn to the offender. I say good the man who slap a idiot woman for harming him.

Sorry self defense is not an acceptable excuse, studies have shown that hitting a man in the nose, the solar plexis or even the throat has more impact than the groin. Fact you can permanenty disable a man by hitting him in the groin, Any woman who worships the penis should realize that if you hit him there he may never get it up again.

So stop hitting a man were it will do him the greatest harm and piss him off. Your pissed at him for being a jerk hit him in the gut just below the rib cage that will have a much bigger impact. Nothing like having the wind knocked out of you to make you think twice about pissing a lady off. And yes I have slammed a guy using my whole body weight behind the punch to the gut and it works really well.

Be nice to the man's package, It is a fun part of the man you don't want to lose.

From a Pissed off female

2. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

you make a great point. i don't feel it's acceptable either and i have never hit or kicked a man in the balls, even when they really deserved it.

i've always heard that it's supposedly better to elbow someone in the face, nose, or stomach in cases of self-defense, rather than kicking him in the balls. after all, the elbow is the hardest part of the human body.

3. sassy Lisa

sassy Lisa New Member

I have never felt any man has ever deserved to be Sexually assualted. So when does this happen, and who determines if they deserve it or not?

4. Patchos

Gold Member

I don't think it's generally acceptable to kick a guy in the balls, is it?

The only time I would consider it an option is if I was being attacked or assaulted.

5. Ed69

Gold Member

. And you'd be out of luck with that move and escalate the violence of the attack.

6. Opalite

Gold Member

I agree with Pantchos - as far as I know most people know the dangers of hitting or kicking man's nuts.

Though, I do agree that I'd rather avoid a fight all together. Eitherway, one or two people are certainly going home, and will propably get hurt. Would there be one day on which I get assaulted or stolen from, and the only reachable place to defend myself is his groint, I will go for it no matter what, because I know he'd do the same for me; in the end,he does want his team to win!

7. Patchos

Gold Member

I don't think you can predict what will happen in any instance of violence. I would do anything, including harm to a guys ball, to inflict as much pain as possible so as to stop a person for long enough to get away from them. Whether they hit me back, is not actually my fault.

8. WowALotANamesTaken

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's gotta be taken in context: Is the guy about to rape you? Is he going to cause you physical harm? or any of these to somebody else? Then The balls are fair game, just like a bullet to the head might be, but if the guy is just pissing you off, for fuck's sake don't hit him there!

my 2 cents =)

9. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    It most certainly is. I don't subscribe to the idea that you can only defend yourself so far but must stop before damaging your attacker. You don't stop until you are able to get away, whatever that requires is fair game.

If a woman is being attacked I can assure you she doesn't give a rat's ass about the future functionality of his particular penis.

If the attack is a rape he deserves to have it twisted, broken, shredded with nails or ripped clear off.

Nobody should ever target a man's genitals out of anger, on that we agree. Self preservation, however, shouldn't entail above the belt boundaries.

10. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

Sorry, I do not agree with your idea... its impossible to predict at height of attack / crime if you can hit someone or where you might hit them.Its impossible to determine your strength against a man, especially if you are in a position that does not allow you to exert force. If a man is going to rape me and my arm has been pinned into a position where I can only aim for his groin, then I'll do my best to get away from him.

If anything, if a man plan on raping a woman (and/or ends up raping a woman) and the woman happens to be able to free herself or tries to get away, and ends up assaulting his groin, that's the price the man pays for.

I do agree that if a woman has gotten angry with a man and resorts to childlike behavior to try to get things her way or because she feels that she has no other means for her anger, that it's not right for her to do a low blow.

11. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    That statement of sassy Lisa's is what struck me as the stupidest I've read today. Thanks Gillette for responding more appropriately than I would have.

Ok, a few corrections on this. Firstly, if you've never been hit on the nose a blow there will recoil in shock, some people's eyes will tear up and possibly turn away. I've been hit on the nose several times (I'm an MMA instructor), and after you get used to the fact that there is no "killing blow", you basically roll off the punch and continue on, business as usual. You might be able to "break" the nose and make it bleed, but it really is no big deal.

An attacker is typically someone who's had some kind of abusive background. In other words, they would have gotten hit in the face at least once prior to your encounter. The shock effect is gone.

Second point, the solar plexus and throat may be good targets. but they're small and deceptively difficult to hit. An eye poke or groin shot is much more effective.

Sorry to say this, but if I was out to rape a woman, your misguided sense of self defense is exactly what I'd be looking for in a potential victim. Carry and know how to use a knife and you can equalize almost any attacker.

12. dolfette

Gold Member

if a guy is attacking me then the laws of self defense say that i'm fine to do that. if it bought me 1.2 a second to break free then it was well worth it. grab & twist is just one of many moves to use if you can, just to give you that chance to break free.
    frankly, i don't give a shit how he functioned afterward.

13. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think its fair game only if they are trying to rape or assault you...
    I personally like pepper spray...
    once upon a time I had different jobs while supporting myself through college...
    one of them was a female bouncer for a nightclub which introduced me to bartending...
    anyways...
    pepper spray is the best defense for women...
    unless they're immune... then that's just a whole lot of messed up...
    but that stuff is nasty in general...

14. voidout

Gold Member

i'd love for you to go into a room full of women who have been sexually abused and tell them they're wrong for trying to defend themselves, and "sexually assaulting" him, by any means before he decided to rape/molest/embarrass/bloody/torment her body, and then procede to say how inconsiderate she was for not thinking of the future of his manhood.

15. cock23

cock23 New Member

Quite frankly if a guy is trying to rape a woman then he deserves to have the function of his mahood terminated.

16. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's never acceptable to assault anyone simply because they've angered me. If I ever need to hit a man, I'm more than likely going to kick his crotch like I was trying to get a soccer ball to the moon. I know, because I almost did it to some poor schmuck that appeared to be following me in a parking lot. His car happened to be parked next to mine.

As a note to men: Be careful in dark parking lots, especially if you're large and scary. Don't get too close to women walking to their cars, and if you do, don't stay close for long. She might mace or kick you.

17. dolfette

Gold Member

it beggers belief that anyone is boohooing over the poor, precious peepees of men who attack women.

18. cock23

cock23 New Member

Nothing surprises me anymore. Some people have the logic and common sense of a dandelion.

But I'd love for those people to get attacked themselves and see if they worry about where they hit their attacker.

19. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

If a woman kicks a man in the "balls" she better have a pretty good reason....
    i.e. sexual assault or threat of bodily harm. Personally anyone kicks me in the balls: male or female...they're toast!.:mad:

20. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

Have you witnessed such an assault on a man lately?

Draft saved Draft deleted