Seriously WHY

Why would this be accepted? And if you're getting attacked by one man, and you go for the nuts, you better be ready to follow up with something that'll hopefully knock him, because most of the time it's a brief stun and then the aggression is even higher :|

I hate getting hit in the balls :(

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And if you're getting attacked by one man, and you go for the nuts, you better be ready to follow up with something that'll hopefully knock him, because most of the time it's a brief stun and then the aggression is even higher :|

That's an important point to note. Kicking a guy in the balls will rarely be the end of the fight. Not enough force, wrong angle of strike, whatever, you shouldn't expect it to give you more than an opportunity to do something more effective before fleeing.

I do sort of agree with SA on there being other more effective tactics for the simple reason that guys know their nuts are a vulnerable spot, know that women know this vulnerability so they'll be expecting it and prepared for it.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you decide to kick a man in the groin, then you had better be ready for the consequences that will follow.

I was at a nightclub once and saw a woman turn around and kick a guy in the groin, turns out that some guy had slapped her ass and in the confusion she kicked the wrong guy before her friend told her it was the other guy next to him who did it. Before she managed to apologise to the innocent victim, the victim in question smacked her fully in the face with his fist sending her flying over her table. All hell broke loose in the club and the Gardai (cops) were called. When the found out what she had done to an innocent person who was just in the wrong place she was arrested and charged with assault causing actual bodily harm.

If you do kick a guy in the groin then you had better run, FAST! You do that to a guy and you're toast if he manages to stand up afterwards as he will take you out.

I have been groped enough to know that most copped feels don't deserve a full-blown attack like that, but I will and have slapped a face or two. And nine times out of ten they are drunk and wouldn't be able to do anything anyway. But I don't know that at the time. I worked as a barmaid for two years, so pats, slaps and quick feels were to be expected but not tolerated. I learned some very rude comebacks that would make most of them cower.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
It's better to be carried out by twelve (jurors) than by six (pallbearers).
Or twelve cops!
My take is that ultimately, physical violence should be a last resort. As mentioned in the thread, just randomly beating on a guy and thinking he wont retaliate because the attacker is female does not work.

As for self defence. It's called self defence for a reason! Quit analysing and start kicking arse! :wink:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Wow if u are worried that an elbow is going to make him angrier imagin how angry kick in the nuts will make him lol.

Do learn to read dipshit. *I* NEVER said *I* was worried about making an attacker angry with me. I'm not worried about making him angrier with an elbow -- an elbow is NOT the strongest part of the body and I challenged that stupid statement that an elbow is stronger, from someone who heard that was taught in self-defense classes.

I give a shit about him being angrier and kicking him in the balls, shocks his nervous system and incapacitaes him. THough I don't just use that move, I use an elbow to break out of a hold, but it's not taught "instead" of a kick in the balls. I've YET to take a self-defense class where kicking someone in the balls is shunned. It's not the only move that is taught. It's never used as the strongest point of an attack.

psst. I have done it and done it with several attackers - never, ever do I think "oh ... let me use an elbow to spare his balls - for someone trying to rip my pants off? I might be charged with a sexual assault for kicking him there.." What the fuck? Are you serious?

I'm using EVERY move to protect myself - verbal, deflection, humor and physical defense, to include a full force kick in the balls to knock HIM the fuck out so I can get out of there safely.

Worried? Me? that's laughable. I've kicked in the balls, the head, the gut, the skull - whatever I can - but never, NEVER, do I think spare an attacker's balls.

I think this thread is bullshit, b/c it's as if the author thinks it's common place for us to kick men in the balls for trivial reasons.

And I reject someone telling me what they heard is taught in self-defense, versus taking one.

Last edited:

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this thread is bullshit, b/c it's as if the author thinks it's common place for us to kick men in the balls for trivial reasons.

For your information As the Author of this thread Yes I started this thread because I am sick to death of woman thinking it is okay to joke about, threaten or kick a man in the balls for stupid reasons. I would love to know why women use this and justify it as self defense when they are not in danger. And yes I don't believe it is a very good self defense tactic either because there are so many other ways to get your attacker off of you.

It is fine if you want carry a knive but you better be prepared to use it. Cause if you hesitate it will be used on you.

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You cannot be serious. What parallel universe do you live in?

If that's what you believe, fine. Be prepared to teach your daughters that even if she's being gang-raped and beaten by a crowd of men, it's unbecoming of a woman to harm anyone's package and perfectly acceptable to allow them to go about their business.

Self defense is a perfectly good reason to obliterate a guy's nads if he's stupid enough to drag me in a dark alley with the intent to do only god knows what.

Go ahead. Teach your daughters how sacred the male genitalia is even in during a possible fight for her life. Her perpetrator will still be able to get it up and she'll be in the obituaries.

FYI My daughter threw a guy off a car hood for trying to put his hand down her pants and she gave another a bloody nose when he tried the same thing. I don't feel I will be planning her funeral anytime soon. She knows how to take care of herself. She 5'4" and both guys were over six foot.

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you to all you contribute honest answers and sorry for being vague in the OP. I should know better to post a thread when I am upset. But I do feel a lot can be learned in this thread and hope to see the conversation to continue.

Django123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no good reason to attack another human being unless you are in a situation where your own existence (or that of people depending on you, such as children) are at risk. Testicles, eyes, or what have you, all become legit targets at such times.

And by the way; a lot of people (mainly men) who have posted on this thread seem to know sweet FA about fighting. Honestly, some of the remarks have been as dumb as watching some street thug hold a pistol at right angles without understanding that it is a room clearing technique rather than an affectation.

G'night y'all, and peace.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
For your information As the Author of this thread Yes I started this thread because I am sick to death of woman thinking it is okay to joke about, threaten or kick a man in the balls for stupid reasons. I would love to know why women use this and justify it as self defense when they are not in danger. And yes I don't believe it is a very good self defense tactic either because there are so many other ways to get your attacker off of you.

It is fine if you want carry a knive but you better be prepared to use it. Cause if you hesitate it will be used on you.

Oh sweetie - I am not (no longer) a victim in my life - I can defend myself from any man without a firearm and did the defense class with someone armed with a knife. So when someone is selling me some bullocks about how they "heard that defense classes shun kicking in the balls" I reject it outright.

Though it appears your thread is aimed at those that would kick a bloke in the balls for nebulous reasons, like PMS or misogynistic comments. Making a public service annoucement, that those reasons are not enough is a moot point. The majority of the responses on this thread make it clear, they don't randomnly pulverize a man's testicles unless it was warranted -- (e.g. felt our physical safety was threatened). I did not read any alabais about a ball-kicking fetish.

If you're saying that there is talk about introducing a law stating that kicking a man (unprovoked) in the balls is sexual assault, I can see some slithering attorney manipulating that law for some twisted defense for a rapist. That scares me, frankly.

You need to target your audience before you post, sweetheart.

As for defense - I don't need anyone to tell me what my boundaries are or what level of defense is appropriate with regard to my physical safety.

"cause If a rapist approaches me, I'm going to lovingly fondle his testicles and then throw a swift elbow to his throat" -Patchos:eek::rolleyes::smashfreakB:

Last edited:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're saying that there is talk about introducing a law stating that kicking a man (unprovoked) in the balls is sexual assault,

It's not talk in Oregon it's law.Here if you strike/cause harm to a mans genitals other than in self defense it is sexual assault and you will do time in a cage for it.And be registered as a sex offender!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Thank you to all you contribute honest answers and sorry for being vague in the OP. I should know better to post a thread when I am upset. But I do feel a lot can be learned in this thread and hope to see the conversation to continue.

I just hope to see more women show respect for men

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
It's not talk in Oregon it's law.Here if you strike/cause harm to a mans genitals other than in self defense it is sexual assault and you will do time in a cage for it.And be registered as a sex offender!

sweet, I want to move to Oregon, how are the Property taxes there?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
FYI My daughter threw a guy off a car hood for trying to put his hand down her pants and she gave another a bloody nose when he tried the same thing. I don't feel I will be planning her funeral anytime soon. She knows how to take care of herself. She 5'4" and both guys were over six foot.

So let me get this straight....your daughter threw one guy off a car hood and gave another a bloody nose for trying to sexually assault her. What she did to defend herself is acceptable and kicking them in the balls isn't? If she was trying to protect herself why isn't the crotch a proper target? If they were assaulting her then she would need to use any means necessary. Right?

Clearly i'm missing something...

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So let me get this straight....your daughter threw one guy off a car hood and gave another a bloody nose for trying to sexually assault her. What she did to defend herself is acceptable and kicking them in the balls isn't? If she was trying to protect herself why isn't the crotch a proper target? If they were assaulting her then she would need to use any means necessary. Right?

Clearly i'm missing something...

Does that make it any clearer in blue merc?:wink::rolleyes: