Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been thinking a lot about serving a alpha male . I think it is so hot. I love when the alpha is vocal and demanding. Has anyone else thought about this or have done it? Would love to hear from the alphas or their servants!!

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've thought about it. I met a guy a while back not far from me. He sent photos, he's obviously out because he wasn't bashful about full body and face shots. I didn't hook up with him, but now after a few years I've ran across other guys who have hooked up with him. One in particular tells me he's very aggressive, demanding and bloody well hung. I of course am sure he is the alpha type. I feel compelled to hook up with him even though I know what I do. My bud also says he won't do anything for you- no return sucking or anything. His gift to you is letting you suck his big cock and him fucking you.

Somehow this has appeal, but I'm not totally sure.

Hi !
My demand might seem unusual.
I'm a 39yo slave. I need good trainings from an alpha male. A master who will order push ups and crunches and exercices to enhance my pitiful stupid body. To feel the ache of my master in my muscles.
That's how my body would be owned by my master.
And maybe then, he would be pleased to edge me.
What do you think, sir ?

My demand might seem unusual.
I'm a 39yo slave. I need good trainings from an alpha male. A master who will order push ups and crunches and exercices to enhance my pitiful stupid body. To feel the ache of my master in my muscles.
That's how my body would be owned by my master.
And maybe then, he would be pleased to edge me.
What do you think, sir ?

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would love to serve an alpha dude again. Had an experience once with a guy who lived in my apartment building. I was sucking his dick whenever he wanted me to, among other things. Not sure how to meet guys who are into that kind of stuff though.

Reactions: platinum ice

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
... My bud also says he won't do anything for you- no return sucking or anything. His gift to you is letting you suck his big cock and him fucking you.

Somehow this has appeal, but I'm not totally sure.

This is how it should be. Alphas are to be served by the lesser male. They are not there to serve anyone.

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was the scariest encounter I ever had and yet one that also was one of the most intense sexual experiences I ever had.
We connected via CL and although I was looking for a mutual oral exchange, I was horny enough to forgo reciprocation and accepted his terms that there was no possibility of that. He was looking to fuck but accepted my terms that I wasn't in to that and would just be sucking him off. We met in a public place - seemed like a perfect type of partner, professional, well dressed, high end Audi and I was soon following him to his place in a new upscale condo complex. He was at least 10 years younger and had a muscular athletic build.

As soon as the door locked behind us his personality suddenly changed and he became aggressively impatient. He told me to head down a dark hallway to the end and then go inside the room at the end. Once I found the door knob in the darkness I stepped inside and he told me to turn the light on. I couldn't find the switch in the dark and he was annoyed that he had to turn on the lights.. I was instructed to take off all of my clothes and once I did so I was told to stand and not move as he undressed. He was the hairiest guy I had ever seen. His pubic hair was dense and thick and concealed most of his uncut cock. I'm not into excessively hairy guys or uncut cocks. I was no into this situation at all and the realization that I was in a windowless room with a guy who could make me do anything he wanted had me scared. I was afraid of what he might do if I told him that I wanted to leave and so I realized that I was just going to have to get through this as best I could. He sat on the end of the bed and directed me to turn and bend my body for his inspection. When he told me to face away from him, bend over and spread my cheeks so he could see my asshole, he started talking about how badly he wanted to fuck me. I could feel a wet finger probing his preferred orifice and I was sure I was going to get fucked momentarily.

When I nervously repeated my wish not to get fucked, he finally relented and told me to get down and suck his dick. I had no choice but to take hold of his uncut cock and and prepare to bury my face deep in his pubes. His foreskin easily retracted and with his head exposed it looked like the kind I was used to and as I pressed my face into the dense fur it was apparent that he had just showered and was extremely clean. I could get through this.

He complimented my abilities and his hardening cock, crude comments and his hands holding my head confirmed he was enjoying himself. I was somewhat surprised when he suddenly told me to stop and back away. He stood up and told me to get up as well. He physically grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed and spun me around so that I was on my back with my head at the foot. he pulled me off the foot so that my head was hanging off the end. I was then told to keep my arms at my sides and not move and to open my mouth as wide as I could. He then stuck his dick in my mouth and proceeded to face fuck me hard and fast. I was totally being used and I was disgusted by the situation I had gotten myself into - at first. Something about watching his balls swinging and the view of the underside of his dick as it slide in my mouth until his balls slammed into my nose and then quickly retreated was beginning to turn me on. Soon I had a raging hardon that I couldn't ignore and despite being told to keep my hands at my sides, I started to jerk off. As I was about to finish, he unloaded. He delivered the first spurts in my mouth which put me over the edge. He pulled out and leaned over me pressing his dick against my face as he finished.

Once he was relieved completely, he stood up and grabbed a towel. He wiped himself off and then threw it to me. He said he had to go and quickly dressed and told me to show myself out. I went back a couple of weeks later.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was the scariest encounter I ever had and yet one that also was one of the most intense sexual experiences I ever had.
We connected via CL and although I was looking for a mutual oral exchange, I was horny enough to forgo reciprocation and accepted his terms that there was no possibility of that. He was looking to fuck but accepted my terms that I wasn't in to that and would just be sucking him off. We met in a public place - seemed like a perfect type of partner, professional, well dressed, high end Audi and I was soon following him to his place in a new upscale condo complex. He was at least 10 years younger and had a muscular athletic build.

As soon as the door locked behind us his personality suddenly changed and he became aggressively impatient. He told me to head down a dark hallway to the end and then go inside the room at the end. Once I found the door knob in the darkness I stepped inside and he told me to turn the light on. I couldn't find the switch in the dark and he was annoyed that he had to turn on the lights.. I was instructed to take off all of my clothes and once I did so I was told to stand and not move as he undressed. He was the hairiest guy I had ever seen. His pubic hair was dense and thick and concealed most of his uncut cock. I'm not into excessively hairy guys or uncut cocks. I was no into this situation at all and the realization that I was in a windowless room with a guy who could make me do anything he wanted had me scared. I was afraid of what he might do if I told him that I wanted to leave and so I realized that I was just going to have to get through this as best I could. He sat on the end of the bed and directed me to turn and bend my body for his inspection. When he told me to face away from him, bend over and spread my cheeks so he could see my asshole, he started talking about how badly he wanted to fuck me. I could feel a wet finger probing his preferred orifice and I was sure I was going to get fucked momentarily.

When I nervously repeated my wish not to get fucked, he finally relented and told me to get down and suck his dick. I had no choice but to take hold of his uncut cock and and prepare to bury my face deep in his pubes. His foreskin easily retracted and with his head exposed it looked like the kind I was used to and as I pressed my face into the dense fur it was apparent that he had just showered and was extremely clean. I could get through this.

He complimented my abilities and his hardening cock, crude comments and his hands holding my head confirmed he was enjoying himself. I was somewhat surprised when he suddenly told me to stop and back away. He stood up and told me to get up as well. He physically grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed and spun me around so that I was on my back with my head at the foot. he pulled me off the foot so that my head was hanging off the end. I was then told to keep my arms at my sides and not move and to open my mouth as wide as I could. He then stuck his dick in my mouth and proceeded to face fuck me hard and fast. I was totally being used and I was disgusted by the situation I had gotten myself into - at first. Something about watching his balls swinging and the view of the underside of his dick as it slide in my mouth until his balls slammed into my nose and then quickly retreated was beginning to turn me on. Soon I had a raging hardon that I couldn't ignore and despite being told to keep my hands at my sides, I started to jerk off. As I was about to finish, he unloaded. He delivered the first spurts in my mouth which put me over the edge. He pulled out and leaned over me pressing his dick against my face as he finished.

Once he was relieved completely, he stood up and grabbed a towel. He wiped himself off and then threw it to me. He said he had to go and quickly dressed and told me to show myself out. I went back a couple of weeks later.

This belongs in the Fiction forum--because it's poorly written by the light of a 40-watt bulb...

Reactions: malakos
D

deleted817718

Alpha males are a marketing myth that so many foolish people buy into.

Reactions: malakos

I generally am the dominant type and i had some relationships where id pass from watchin tv and chilling, to stand up and get my cock inside their mouth. Its great cause whenever i have the urge of releasing i just demand to get my cock sucked and they do as i say.
There was this guy who i gave a copy of my keys apt, so there were times that i was in bed i just texted him to come over and sucked my dick, so he come instantly and leave as soon as he finished

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I generally am the dominant type and i had some relationships where id pass from watchin tv and chilling, to stand up and get my cock inside their mouth. Its great cause whenever i have the urge of releasing i just demand to get my cock sucked and they do as i say.
There was this guy who i gave a copy of my keys apt, so there were times that i was in bed i just texted him to come over and sucked my dick, so he come instantly and leave as soon as he finished

I guarantee he enjoyed giving the worship far more than you enjoyed receiving it

Reactions: trumpetguy94