Seth from webseth.com

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Got to see Seth jack-off this morning. Wish when he pleasures himself he'd remove the t-shirt and shorts and just close his eyes and make love to himself. Touching his chest, stomach play with his nuts or stroke his anus while he jacks-off. Want to see him just empty the cum all over his body.

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, that site is pretty awesome. Not only is he good-looking, it's really very intresting.
And, come on, what the hell? What is it with people saying he has a 'pretty' nice dick or that it's 'not that big'. WTF? He's definitly hung.

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude has got a nice one, never heard of him before now though, saw a vid of him jerking it and damn he shoots well haha.

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bumping this up to say Seth seems to have adjusted the cam at his desk so we can finally see him ejaculate. Also caught him in the shower with Dionne and surprise he peed in the shower. Couldn't believe it but he looked so damn cute tinkling toward her.

Seebucks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow this takes me back. i remember when i was at college with a dorm room to myself, a fast internet connection, and a lot of self-curiosity to explore, webseth was one of the sites that i checked often.

i can't believe it's still on!

austins087

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but site shut down a couple months ago.
If anyone managed to grab all the vids on there, please message me.
Any luck? This was amazing to me when I first turned 18. I read about him in a magazine and was obsessed with the dude. Too bad he's gone. :-\

Reactions: fdfd42

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media
Any luck? This was amazing to me when I first turned 18. I read about him in a magazine and was obsessed with the dude. Too bad he's gone. :-\

Sorry for such a late reply but no. I tried hqcollect but that was a scam. I literally can't find any individuals out there. Incredible that he could have that website for decades & virtually nothing still exist.

Jeremy_S

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ah Seth. He was from AZ if I remember correctly. I was not out when I first saw his cam site I considered driving to AZ from CA to meet him. This had to have been in the mid to late 90's I think. What a blast from the past.

PS that very first pic really was him, not a photoshop or fake. That is how bad cams were back then.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah Seth. He was from AZ if I remember correctly. I was not out when I first saw his cam site I considered driving to AZ from CA to meet him. This had to have been in the mid to late 90's I think. What a blast from the past.

PS that very first pic really was him, not a photoshop or fake. That is how bad cams were back then.

I remember when he first started camming right after he turned 18. I think the site was webboys. That was when all you could get were still images that refreshed every 5-10 seconds.

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media
Still looking for his older vids. So mad my HD died without backing up. Lost all the Cara vids. If you by some miracle kept your collection, PM me cause I'm desperate, lol.

B-a-n-e

Just Browsing
Media
Bumping this thread to 2022. Anyone heard or seen anything from / about him recently? He closed webseth several years ago, but he was still on some other media for a while. But the latest I can find is from 2019 on twitter. Just wondering what became of him.