Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I thought there had been a thread on him before - i searched - no results. if there has been i apologise.

anyway, what do you reckon about the size of seth green's dick? for those who aren't sure who he is, this comic actors starred in movies such as "idle hands" "without a paddle" and "four kings". also was oz in the buffy series.

he's very cute, and from what i've seen of interviews, he's got a great sense of humor on and off screen.

without paying any particular attention to his crotch, he seems like the kind of guy thats completely at ease with his body. wether thats because he's got a hefty set of nuts and a big dick, or wether that's because he's got an average or smaller sized cock, and just doesn't care.

to put it simply:
pecker?
alex8?
any pics?
:rolleyes:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
knowit said:
without paying any particular attention to his crotch, he seems like the kind of guy thats completely at ease with his body. wether thats because he's got a hefty set of nuts and a big dick, or wether that's because he's got an average or smaller sized cock, and just doesn't care.
A friend of mine works with him, and has a massive crush on him. I'll see if he's noticed any movement down there that might give away what he's packing. This does, however, mean that i'm gonna have to listen to at least an hour of his, "uuunh, he's so CUTE! Today, we were chatting, and oh my gosh, he's SOOO funny, and...." :tongue:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wasn't he in a movie last year about 3 friends searching for an airplane crash full of cash? If it's the guy I'm thinking about, there's a scene where he's in wet white briefs... If you can't figure it out from that, he's not packing anything at all...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Chuck64 said:
Wasn't he in a movie last year about 3 friends searching for an airplane crash full of cash? If it's the guy I'm thinking about, there's a scene where he's in wet white briefs... If you can't figure it out from that, he's not packing anything at all...
Ah, well, with that info, i'm sure one of the boys should be giving us links to those pix momentarily. :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
A friend of mine works with him, and has a massive crush on him. I'll see if he's noticed any movement down there that might give away what he's packing. This does, however, mean that i'm gonna have to listen to at least an hour of his, "uuunh, he's so CUTE! Today, we were chatting, and oh my gosh, he's SOOO funny, and...." :tongue:

I love how connected you are Novice!! You know everyone.. When I come to visit, I want to meet all the celebs!!! Hook a guy up eh?:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
LOL! i WISH! no, *I* don't know people, i KNOW people who know people :tongue:

AWW, don't sell yourself so short btm... We all know that you are really George Clooney, mild mannered actor by day.. raging, horny, sexual predator bottom by night... just waiting to be molested by someone:biggrin1:

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe the movie is Without a Paddle. It is unfortunate that his costars wear boxers, Matthew Lillard looks really large in other movies.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well... The picture is from "Without a paddle" - the one I was talking about. He just got the name wrong.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
jeff black said:
BITE YOUR TONGUE! Alex is never wrong. i'm sure there's a perfectly good reason for this. airborne was the working title? the title in germany? please Alex, don't let me down! :tongue: :tongue:

Alex was just about to go out, and hurriedly assumed that the title "Airborne" fit the bill for this movie from the description Chuck gave.

In fact, I was incorrect by an abominable margin of 11 years :redface: ---

http://imdb.com/title/tt0106233/
http://imdb.com/title/tt0364751/

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
Alex was just about to go out, and hurriedly assumed that the title "Airborne" fit the bill for this movie from the description Chuck gave.

In fact, I was incorrect by an abominable margin of 11 years :redface: ---

http://imdb.com/title/tt0106233/
http://imdb.com/title/tt0364751/
A-a-a-a-lex, wr-r-r-r-ong??? NOOOOOOOO!!! I'm so confused. The world no longer makes sense. :scared: Somebody hold me, I'm so scared!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rawbone8 said:
Pffft. Excuses, excuses. I know! I know! Cue up Britney's birthing video at every startup! That should do it. :crying:
Oh my word... it's the world's first singing placenta :eek:

...now let me take another look at that... :rolleyes: