Seth Green

scyrene

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am sorry - there was an error when I posted this thread (my first), and it has gone blank. I was asking about Seth Green, of Buffy and Family Guy, etc. Sorry if there is already a thread about him. Are there any pics, does anyone know about his sexual preferences, and so on. Sorry again!

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love Seth Green.

He's strangely adorable and adorably strange. :biggrin1:

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
he was hot on Buffy
somthin about the intellectual guy with witty comments that can make a girl bypass semi unattractive looks

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seth Green is featured in a wonderful book of art photography, Men Before 10 am too!!! by Veronique Vial. In Seth's very sexy photo, taken at 8:29 am, he's in bed, shirtless, with a tattoo of a face in silhouette on his left arm. On his left there's a golden retriever directly facing the camera, and he's hugging another golden retriever facing away from the camera. The caption reads, "Seth has a charming bed, two great dogs, and a beautiful woman by his side...he had no reason to get up!" (The woman was not shown in the photo.)

You can see the photo using amazon.com's "look inside this book" feature.
Amazon.com: Men Before 10 AM Too: Books: Veronique Vial,Jennifer Beals

You can also see the photo here:
Men Before 10am too Portfolio of Veronique Vial

Other pics from the book (not including the pic of Seth) can be seen here:
Veronique Vial

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh god he's so hot. I remember he made me crazy hard when he was (implied) naked and wet in the trailers for that terrible movie about a camping trip gone bad a couple years back.

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
He reminds me of a surgical technician I worked with several years ago. The surg tech had a nice body and hair as red as a fire engine. Always filled out his scrubs nicely and had a nice package. Alas, he was straight or I would have liked to fuck his cute little ass.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My hetero life partner could be Seth Green's twin brother.

Love those a.m. pictures. I'd buy the book if I knew there were more Vin Diesel picks. The one in the book, where he's showering is the hottest photo I've ever seen of him.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Love those a.m. pictures. I'd buy the book if I knew there were more Vin Diesel picks. The one in the book, where he's showering is the hottest photo I've ever seen of him.

Completely off topic, but could you explain the highlighted section?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Sorry, no such luck. With one or two exceptions, that book has one pic per man. Vin Diesel was not one of the exceptions. But I'm glad you liked the pics.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
went to overbrook high with him(the two years i was there)back then he was in commercials and such...he was your typical teenager.but he was a little cocky and he was mean to girls, because back then they didn't really want him.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Completely on-topic, but could you explain this, along with photographs of him naked and possibly wet and/or in a state of orgasm? And, ohhh, I dunno, maybe drenched in semen and sucking cock?

I'll be your best friendddddd.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He makes me think of Zack Ward, whom I just want to fuck the hell out of. I can't tell you why I want to pound Zack's ass, I just do. It must have something to do with the fact that he is hot and I'm a red blooded guy that is still breathing...

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Completely off topic, but could you explain the highlighted section?

Just see any movie with Jay and Silent Bob. That's how they describe their relationship in one of the movies. I think it's Jay and Silent Bob strike back. One of my gay friends has a straight roommate and they've been together almost 10 years. They still don't mess around and they see no end to the arrangment. The use the HLP name, too.