Seth lambchops

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It looks like it's already active again. He just feels tainted, you know? And he did post nothing for the longest time and didn't even lower the subscription price.

Is this his third time restarting it? If he wanted to build trust he would give people who stuck with him a free month or two.

prohero_hawks

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is this his third time restarting it? If he wanted to build trust he would give people who stuck with him a free month or two.

It is at least his third time. I'm not sure. I remember the first time well because he was rather greedy, haha. It was like $17 a month and he did a discount. He said he wouldn't post "good stuff" until any/all people that got the discount subscribed for another month to ensure they paid full price. He said only those that paid full price deserved to see the good stuff. The most recent time wasn't that expensive and more in line with what most guys charge, but he still wasn't great with upload frequency. And of course, there's the whole pretty much confirmed HS junior that he used in the videos and managed to get away with it. He needs to be less transparent if he does duo stuff because his "fans" are quite the little investigators and will find out everything in minutes, lol.

D

deleted2468071

It is at least his third time. I'm not sure. I remember the first time well because he was rather greedy, haha. It was like $17 a month and he did a discount. He said he wouldn't post "good stuff" until any/all people that got the discount subscribed for another month to ensure they paid full price. He said only those that paid full price deserved to see the good stuff. The most recent time wasn't that expensive and more in line with what most guys charge, but he still wasn't great with upload frequency. And of course, there's the whole pretty much confirmed HS junior that he used in the videos and managed to get away with it. He needs to be less transparent if he does duo stuff because his "fans" are quite the little investigators and will find out everything in minutes, lol.
i'm amazed he's allowed back on the platform after that underage debacle. shows how trash onlyfans is.

prohero_hawks

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i'm amazed he's allowed back on the platform after that underage debacle. shows how trash onlyfans is.

Right? Whereas I've had my subscriber accounts banned multiple times and they say shit like "Oh once an account becomes inactive we have absolutely no way to re-activate it". That's a bunch of BS. They deactivated Seth's account for the couple of days it took them to investigate and he got his account back.

prohero_hawks

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
New dildo video. I would want him to do collabs with established onlyfans guys (so we know they're actually legal), but I don't know the odds of such a thing happening at some point. I'd stay subscribed if that happened.
View attachment 5eeeb2ca291c37a0a0762_source.mp4

Fmperk

1st Like
Media

Lmao y'all might be quite the little investigators but apparently not very good at it. The dude he collaborated with is in college and runs his own business. Who confirmed he was in HS??

prohero_hawks

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lmao y'all might be quite the little investigators but apparently not very good at it. The dude he collaborated with is in college and runs his own business. Who confirmed he was in HS??

There was an interview on Twitter where he said he was 17 and that he got the inspiration after his twelfth birthday in 2014. Also his mom has a little blog where she said her son was a junior in HS and the post was dated April 2020....Seth got very lucky.

Fmperk

1st Like
Media
There was an interview on Twitter where he said he was 17 and that he got the inspiration after his twelfth birthday in 2014. Also his mom has a little blog where she said her son was a junior in HS and the post was dated April 2020....Seth got very lucky.
Is this with the tall dude he said was 6’3” or something?

prohero_hawks

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is this with the tall dude he said was 6’3” or something?

Yup, reading the article was all it took to convince me given that it was written by his own mother. His "fans" really are good at their investigation. What I would like to know is how Seth fooled Onlyfans. I know their customer support is a joke, but how were they fooled by a fake ID? Clearly the dude was not of age when the videos were made, so any ID that said otherwise wasn't real...

Aussieboyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup, reading the article was all it took to convince me given that it was written by his own mother. His "fans" really are good at their investigation. What I would like to know is how Seth fooled Onlyfans. I know their customer support is a joke, but how were they fooled by a fake ID? Clearly the dude was not of age when the videos were made, so any ID that said otherwise wasn't real...
Maybe he didn’t fool them. After the whole fiasco happened and he posted on twitter saying the guy got verified and everything was cleared up I got a gut feeling he was lying. He disappeared off social media and unfollowed the guy on everything. I could be completely wrong but I think it’s possible he was never actually verified and Seth just said that for damage control. I think he got a warning and got banned for a few months for breaching the guidelines and has been banned this entire time and is only just getting his account back. He’s making it out like he’s deciding to reactivate but I just think his temporary warning ban is over. I don’t have proof to back it up and I’m not saying it’s true it’s Just a feeling I had.

Aussieboyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe he didn’t fool them. After the whole fiasco happened and he posted on twitter saying the guy got verified and everything was cleared up I got a gut feeling he was lying. He disappeared off social media and unfollowed the guy on everything. I could be completely wrong but I think it’s possible he was never actually verified and Seth just said that for damage control. I think he got a warning and got banned for a few months for breaching the guidelines and has been banned this entire time and is only just getting his account back. He’s making it out like he’s deciding to reactivate but I just think his temporary warning ban is over. I don’t have proof to back it up and I’m not saying it’s true it’s Just a feeling I had.
We never saw proof or a statement from Onlyfans saying he was verified. We just got a tweet from Seth saying he was verified and we shouldn’t believe rumours we read online. That’s just hearsay. And then he went on this long social media break that he was probably forced to take because he got a temporary ban for breaching guidelines.

saIvibottom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We never saw proof or a statement from Onlyfans saying he was verified. We just got a tweet from Seth saying he was verified and we shouldn’t believe rumours we read online. That’s just hearsay. And then he went on this long social media break that he was probably forced to take because he got a temporary ban for breaching guidelines.

I do wonder if Onlyfans actually banned him, but he was still able to get subscribers for the longest time even though he wasn't posting anything, so I somewhat doubt they really punished him in any way. I actually thought he had been arrested or something when somebody joked about it because he seemed to vanish completely for a little while.

Reactions: Aussieboyo

Aussieboyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do wonder if Onlyfans actually banned him, but he was still able to get subscribers for the longest time even though he wasn't posting anything, so I somewhat doubt they really punished him in any way. I actually thought he had been arrested or something when somebody joked about it because he seemed to vanish completely for a little while.
I have no idea what happened. With the amount of money he was probably making I don’t think he would have chosen to deactivate his account. He also wouldn’t have deactivated it if he was innocent and had proof he was innocent. I don’t think he was arrested or received any legal punishment. I do think he received some kind of punishment because everyone can agree he was guilty of what he was being accused of.

Reactions: saIvibottom