Seth Meyers SNL

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by bysammy, May 27, 2007.

1. bysammy

bysammy New Member

I saw Seth Meyers from SNL at a gym in NYC. Really nice big swinging dick. Gorgeous in person, nice body, some chest hair. Really surprised because he's so much hotter in person than on tv.
    speaking of SNL, I have a friend who said Al Franken has the biggest dick he's ever seen in a locker room. Who'd have guessed?

2. wishihadone

wishihadone Member

I think seth myers is really hot. Anyone see the SNL advertisement skit - "soft & curly" I think it was titled and the SNL guys were in the locker room nude with strategic blurs - anyway - Seth shows off his hot physique - and I have wondered about his dick ever since

3. Seb

Seb Member

I think he's incredibly handsome, I'd love to see anything that even showed a remote bit of skin.

4. OmgWowitsCrazy

OmgWowitsCrazy New Member

Oh I wish.. Seth Meyers is stunning! I love a man thats funny and good looking. Was he cut/uncut? Any more info on his dick? :)

5. bysammy

bysammy New Member

Cut. Not huge, but well above average. Nice bush too - not trimmed as far as I could tell.

6. Chiman8.25

Chiman8.25 New Member

I know Seth from his Chicago days. Before SNL he lived here, then spent time overseas with a group called BoomChicago, then subsequently moved to New York. I agree he is good looking but I have seen his junk up close and personal quite a few times and it is nothing to write home about.

He and I changed in the same back stage area for a show we did at Second City over a summer. We played in one of the smaller stage areas with no air conditioning and it was often really hot, especially after we'd been running around on stage for an hour. We always brought clothes to change into and on more than one occasion I saw him slip out of his briefs to put on another pair of underwear and I always looked! I would guesstimate that he is 3-4 inches soft, give or take, very average size width...although I guess he could be a grower. Sadly, I've never seen him hard.

There is a rumor that has floated around here for a long time that he is gay, but I've never known that directly. I will say I never saw him with a girl, but he was always very focused on his career. One of the things that is kind of strange about the improv-SNL world is that gay isn't necessarily cool. Guys tend to keep it on the dl. Anyway, he is a great performer. He was not always the most generous on stage, but he was ambitious and it has taken him far.

His butt had hair on it too, but in a sexy way...not too much, if that makes sense.

7. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    seth myers can take his clothes off

8. bysammy

bysammy New Member

I guess I saw it on a good day!:smile:
    As I said, not huge, but it had a nice swing to it.
    Did not get a gay vibe. Wish I had!
    p.s. know what you mean about the ass hair.:rolleyes:

9. damascene

damascene New Member

Just ran into him having a drink in the village. Acknowledged me when I looked at him but I did not want to intrude as he seemed to be on a date or just having a drink with a female friend

10. D_Ivor Hugh Jardon

D_Ivor Hugh Jardon New Member

here's a link to the pube shampoo video:

YouTube - PUBE SHAMPOO

it also has will forte whom i think is HOT! is there any info on him?

Draft saved Draft deleted