Seth Myers on SNL

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know what it is about this man,he is not my type at all but,I have to have sex with him! Sandwich with Samberg maybe!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the guys I used to work with is friends with him and his brother, Josh, from That 70s Show. (They are from Bedford, New Hampshire, which is not far from here.)

Neither one of them are my type, either, but I'm sort of attracted to them anyway.

bysammy

Experimental Member
Media
As I said in an earlier post, I saw him naked ina locker room, and was impressed. Not huge, but nice. And beautiful in person.

jeunessedoree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Neither one of them are funny. They are the "break comedians." The guys who allow you to take a break from laughing through their jokes until someone else says something funny.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know what it is about this man,he is not my type at all but,I have to have sex with him! Sandwich with Samberg maybe!

Yeah, him and Samberg = Jizz City!

And here I thought I was first to come up with the Seth and Andy three-way love sandwich. I really like these two guys--they're the biggest reasons why I even bother tuning in to SNL anymore.

And as for the guy who claims to have seen Seth in a locker room: you lucky bastard.

I mean that with love (and rabid jealousy).