Seth4282 (bigfit_)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsvev vwewv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yes. I was speaking to him and telling him he should try more ass play and he was very nice and kind - we spoke for maybe a month. But after he became reborn he did block me - which made me sad, but I understand why he did it. So he probably blocked most of the guys that were following him
lmao thats sad

fsvev vwewv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
please no comparison! at least chandly is a cutie and has HUGE ASS. Joe just looked like the bully type that would pick on us f*gg*ts in high school
Anyway, back to the star of this thread! LETS HOPE HE MAKES A COMEBACK
We need to see him do videos with his hair short
well you obviously didn't get what i was saying

Ice82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know but all I know is he and one other guy in that church vid both sold sex stuff online. These religious college guys do the most unholly things behind closed doors. Thet prob got found out by family and turned to God even more to repent in order to make their family happy.
I think we need to give him more time when he gets out of that circle. I think it is in him to show, share off his body and enjoy being lusted after. Surely his true nature will come back and take over unless he meets some demanding controlling women and gets married.

Am just pissed this happened to him now. Right in the middle of his prime.
He has one of the best physique I Al have seen in a very long time and his ass is something you don't see everyday.

No lies told there.... God bless you tremendously brother. He will find his true way back to sex as God intended for him.

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also last week fucked a blond curly haired guy guy with an ass almost as fat as his and I had this video of him spreading his ass playing on my large monitor imagining it is him I am fucking and it felt fucking amazing.

The guy I was fucking understood the idea and played along with it backing up his fat Cheeks on me as I plowed harder and harder.

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
End of the day, in his short onlyfans time. He has given us some prime a grade fapgold video. With a body like that it is hard to make mediocre content. His body alone done the job for me. No bad angles.
My boy is thick and round in all the right places with the sexiest lips and cutest face.

Status
Not open for further replies.