Setting a woman up with a small guy you so that you seem relatively big?

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is this anything like my plan to befriend women who turn me down, and then set them up with abusive men to make myself look better? :confused:
That would make about as much sense.

Though that might be worse since it would involve getting her into an abusive situation. Nobody deserves abuse.

Last edited:

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To be fair he was drunk and is going through a bad break up. People can be way less than rational under such circumstances.

This was the first time I ever heard such woman hating come from him.

Just a suggestion, but I think you and/or your friend should move out of the rural area you're in and mingle with more enlightened people. I think it would do you both some good. :rolleyes:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just a suggestion, but I think you and/or your friend should move out of the rural area you're in and mingle with more enlightened people. I think it would do you both some good. :rolleyes:

I'd move if I could. But I have an elderly dad to take care of that is very attached to his old house for some reason.

However my distraught friend probably should move. He needs to clear his head and stay away from beer.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
women are not mindless fuckholes.

THIS X 1,000,000 THANK YOU AE!

That whole "plan" hinges on the idea that
1) all women are size queens and
2) women are unable to look beyond the physical when choosing a mate.

Basincreek, let's play ball and say this was put into action and everything happens as planned. What happens when she actually falls in love with the guy? What if he fucks her so well that she can't get enough? What if they marry and have kids? It's very safe to say that most women here have experienced toe-curling, mind-bending sex with an average size male. The biggest bf I ever had was between 10 and 11 inches and I was 18 at the time. I was hardly ruined for every man after that, as I've had WAY better sex with guys that were much smaller. This guy needs to reevaluate his narrow, mysogynistic views or he is in for a world of hurt down the road. If he exhibited this type of misogyny in his relationship it's no wonder there was a breakup.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basincreek, let's play ball and say this was put into action and everything happens as planned. What happens when she actually falls in love with the guy? What if he fucks her so well that she can't get enough?
My toughts exactly, it could backfire big time, :laugh2:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
THIS X 1,000,000 THANK YOU AE!

That whole "plan" hinges on the idea that
1) all women are size queens and
2) women are unable to look beyond the physical when choosing a mate.

Basincreek, let's play ball and say this was put into action and everything happens as planned. What happens when she actually falls in love with the guy? What if he fucks her so well that she can't get enough? What if they marry and have kids? It's very safe to say that most women here have experienced toe-curling, mind-bending sex with an average size male.
My toughts exactly, it could backfire big time, :laugh2:

That was exactly my thought as well. As I noted in the OP this idea hinged on her being an unthinking size queen which is not only insulting but unrealistic.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
That was exactly my thought as well. As I noted in the OP this idea hinged on her being an unthinking size queen which is not only insulting but unrealistic.

No. You said no such thing in the original post.

You've been at pains to distance yourself from the sentiments in the OP after you saw the response the OP prompted.

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

This topic humors me.

Maybe, if you focused less on size and more on sexual ability, your plan could work. For example, if hooked this woman up with a man who had zero sexual skill, extreme fear of sex and insane body image issues, the sheer awkwardness of sexual relations with this man might make you seem impressive by comparison.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No. You said no such thing in the original post.

Really? Right here:

Then there is the fact that this plan is contingent on her having sex with the small guy, hating it because he's small then running to you. How do you know you won't just hook her up with this guy and then she stays hooked to the guy?

You've been at pains to distance yourself from the sentiments in the OP after you saw the response the OP prompted.

Weird since I said this in the OP:

Then he came up with this idea that just seemed not right to me
Can anyone think of other reasons this is just a terrible idea?

I only shared this with you guys because it was stupid. I said so right from the beginning.

joe bltsflk

Experimental Member
Media
To be fair he was drunk and is going through a bad break up. People can be way less than rational under such circumstances.

This was the first time I ever heard such woman hating come from him.
Hey, why don't you go after his ex? You actually do sound like a better catch than he is. It's an old plot in rom-com movies where the girl ends up with the friend when she realizes her boyfriend is a jerk. Just be sure this guy isn't capable of plotting against YOU should she go out with you.
PS I was a virgin 'til I was 33, so I have some empathy.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure I could date a friends ex.

I mean the break up was mostly his fault (okay it was pretty much all on him since he couldn't keep it in his pants) so......I don't know. I just think I would remind her too much of him even if she were up for it.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
The other day I was talking to a friend . . . .
A "friend". Right. :rolleyes:

First off this is not my plan.
Riiiigghht . . . :rolleyes:

You know BC, if you ever stop devising ever more delusive scenarios to goad people into focusing on your sexual insecurites, and your insecurities in general, you might actually discover people find you likeable. But perhaps you don't want to be liked. If you wonder why people are so annoyed with you, this is it. People don't like being manipulated and jerked around, and people don't like people who whine about themselves all the time, however directly or indirectly. I'm not even convinced you're a 32yo virgin. For all I know, it's just a persona you created to attract attention and solicit sympathy. BTW, this post serves as my response to your PM too. I'm not opening that can of worms. I don't have time or interest to serve as your surrogate therapist. You need a professional. One who will receive fees for services rendered.

In light of the above, I find your new signature particularly intriguing:

---When no one else will lead, the people will listen to the loudest idiot. I have every intention of being that idiot---

Should we expect more from a mindless arsehole?
I don't think so.

Last edited:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't get it. I rightfully see something that I recognize as stupid and hateful, I present it to you guys and you all get angry at me over it.

How is this about any insecurities of mine? The old insecure me might not have immediately seen the foolishness and insulting nature of this. But that's not the case now. I was actually proud that I discerned this so easily and..........thought maybe sharing this with you all would help show that.

Instead you've all decided to make this about me again but seemingly under the pretense that I'm still like I used to be.....and what's really sad is that you would even think I could ever think so little of women.

Now I'm not going to use this bizarre reaction from you all as some excuse to regress. Instead I'm going to try and stay on my new path as a demonstration of my resolve to not sink back into despair and self pity.

PS that signature is supposed to be ironic.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure where all the bad feeling is coming from in this thread. BC SAID he thought it was a dumb plan. But he's only recently started learning about what women are really like, and how they really think sexually, so why WOULDN'T he post it here to double check that he was on the right track? In the past he has believed what his friends told him, as he hadn't any experience of his own to go on. Now he's starting to have contact (if only virtual) with actual women, he's starting to form his own ideas of what women are like. But he's still learning. Why would anyone want to shoot him down for further exploring how women's minds really work? At least he's trying and changing. At least he's open to new ideas, instead of being stuck where he has been for his whole adult life.