Setting GF Up

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many of you might consider this a strange post. I know I do :wink: . I was just having a chat with a friend of mine over this and I'd like some input.
I have a girlfriend who, a few years ago, got into some trouble with drugs. She went through a divorce at a young age (28; she's 33 now) and she coped with weed and that turned into a coke addiction, and eventually she got busted for being a dealer. She got 2 yrs in jail and she's being released in a few weeks. Some gf's and I were talking about what to do for her as a welcome back gift, and we started talking about how bad it would be to go 2 yrs without cock. So we thought, why don't we get her a hot, studly guy for her 1st night out? We even talked about who, and the logical choice seems like one of my FWB's who is a neighbor of mine. He's fit, hung and great in bed, and he'd probably go for it (she's actually one of my more attractive friends). So yes, this seems far out, but I wonder what the peanut gallery thinks (that's you!). Thanks.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many of you might consider this a strange post. I know I do :wink: . I was just having a chat with a friend of mine over this and I'd like some input.
I have a girlfriend who, a few years ago, got into some trouble with drugs. She went through a divorce at a young age (28; she's 33 now) and she coped with weed and that turned into a coke addiction, and eventually she got busted for being a dealer. She got 2 yrs in jail and she's being released in a few weeks. Some gf's and I were talking about what to do for her as a welcome back gift, and we started talking about how bad it would be to go 2 yrs without cock (her luck she got sent to a place w/o conjugal visits, probably because she was selling to minors). So we thought, why don't we get her a hot, studly guy for her 1st night out? We even talked about who, and the logical choice seems like one of my FWB's who is a neighbor of mine. He's fit, hung and great in bed, and he'd probably go for it (she's actually one of my more attractive friends). So yes, this seems far out, but I wonder what the peanut gallery thinks (that's you!). Thanks.

Wow...very nice 'gift' and you know her very much to know what she likes..but if I was going out of jail have at least 2 good nites of good sleep in a home and etc...have a girl's care in a hair stylist and manicure..maybe a message..and than meet the hunk..:smile:

But I'm imagining myself going out of jail like in movies...all mess up and kind of lost...how is her mind condition and etc???:confused:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow...very nice 'gift' and you know her very much to know what she likes..but if I was going out of jail have at least 2 good nites of good sleep in a home and etc...have a girl's care in a hair stylist and manicure..maybe a message..and than meet the hunk..:smile:

But I'm imagining myself going out of jail like in movies...all mess up and kind of lost...how is her mind condition and etc???:confused:

Yes, obviously she would get to choose when (and if) to do it. If she wants a night or 2 to just rest, of course. As for her mental condition, obviously it's no fun being in jail, and 2 yrs is a long time. But the funny (and uplifting) thing is I think she feels like it did her a service. It's bad being in jail but it's also bad falling into a life depending on drugs. I think getting caught interrupted the bad direction she was going in. Time will tell of course. Fortunately she's got some things going for her - attractive, smart, college degree, her sister to live with for the time being.
.... and girlfriends who love her enough to get her laid!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, obviously she would get to choose when (and if) to do it. If she wants a night or 2 to just rest, of course. As for her mental condition, obviously it's no fun being in jail, and 2 yrs is a long time. But the funny (and uplifting) thing is I think she feels like it did her a service. It's bad being in jail but it's also bad falling into a life depending on drugs. I think getting caught interrupted the bad direction she was going in. Time will tell of course. Fortunately she's got some things going for her - attractive, smart, college degree, her sister to live with for the time being.
.... and girlfriends who love her enough to get her laid!

Sure! And StudHunter..she was forced to be detox there...now she is free from drugs. Many times this situations are second chances to start over and learn with mistakes and etc.

I'm happy for her having family and friends that loves her and education and etc.

Yep, she is a lucky girl and have great future in front of her.:smile:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She may be in for some hurt feelings unless you let her know what's up from the beginning.

Well of course we'd let her know what's up. It's not like we're going to show him a picture and tell him to hit on her. We'll be setting them up, everything out in the open.

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
Far be it from me to play phyche-analyst like some on this board but I have to assume that a person getting out after serving 2 years probably going be looking forward to showering without worrying about getting jumped, shitting in a private bathroom, sleeping in a bed without roaches and eating a decent meal thats not served on metal plates. I can see her being kind of pissed off that you assumed that a night or two would be enough to readjust from spending 2 years in FUCKING PRISON.

Thats not to say that a fit, hung stud who can fuck like a champ isnt a good welcome home present.

You know your friend better than anyone here... I'd be sure to get an idea of where her head is at before suggesting this though.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Far be it from me to play phychoanalyst like some on this board but I have to assume that a person getting out after serving 2 years probably going be looking forward to showering without worrying about getting jumped, shitting in a private bathroom, sleeping in a bed without roaches and eating a decent meal thats not served on metal plates.

Thats not to say that a fit, hung stud who can fuck like a champ isnt a good welcome home present.

You know your friend better than anyone here... I'd be sure to get an idea of where her head is at before suggesting this though.

Yeah. Good advice. She is most definitely a free spirit and the type who usually goes for the fun without much inhibition (which is probably what got her in trouble..). I definitely would not go the "arranged stud" route with just anyone, but with her I think the worst that could happen is she'll laugh at the idea and call me crazy. And the best is she'll say great idea and let's get it on. I think the most fun way to go about this would be to have a nice get-together the night she gets out, and to have the guy waiting there. But the more I think about it the more I think we should run it by her first to see if she wants to be set up. Less spontaneous but oh well.

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
Yeah, it's a tough one in that you'd have to think that any woman who's gone 2 years without dick is going to absolutely salivate at the thought of a stud with a big beefy cock ready and willing to subdue the deep ache she must be feeling.

However, thats how I tend to think and usually I'm way off. So its the rational side that tells me shes going to want people who she feels close to around to help her feel like she home.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it's a tough one in that you'd have to think that any woman who's gone 2 years without dick is going to absolutely salivate at the thought of a stud with a big beefy cock ready and willing to subdue the deep ache she must be feeling.

However, thats how I tend to think and usually I'm way off. So its the rational side that tells me shes going to want people who she feels close to around to help her feel like she home.

Yeah. When I got the idea my first instinct was "yeah! We'll get her laid her 1st night and it'll be so great." But when I try to imagine myself in her position I think you're right. If it were me, I think I'd want the first night or 2 to be with friends and family. But I sure as hell think I'd want some good dick not long after that:biggrin1: . So, I just called a couple of the girls who are in on it we've decided that I'll talk to the guy about it, since he's "my" fwb, and once he's on board we'll have a nice quiet girls-only get together her 1st night, and we'll bring it up then if it seems like the thing to do.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
For us sex and a guy with a nice big cock is nothing as we can get it when we want ..but for her a nice meal, clean bed, some privacy or a evening with friends and family is what she would probably see as more important as these are the things she has been deprived of for 2 years

Honestly id spend some time with her first, your friends take her out and let her have a good time with the people she loves before she goes looking to make love with someone she dosent nessecerally know

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For us sex and a guy with a nice big cock is nothing as we can get it when we want ..but for her a nice meal, clean bed, some privacy or a evening with friends and family is what she would probably see as more important as these are the things she has been deprived of for 2 years

Honestly id spend some time with her first, your friends take her out and let her have a good time with the people she loves before she goes looking to make love with someone she dosent nessecerally know

Who said anything about "making love":confused: :biggrin1: OK, I know what you mean, Lee. And I agree, the most pressing thing is to help her feel at home and relax. But have you ever gone 2 yrs without sex?? I haven't. I get randy at 2 weeks.
Anyway, like I said, we are going to welcome her back with a quiet night with friends and family, and we're going to offer her the "gift" if it seems like she's in the right mood. What's important is helping her start the next part of her life. The sex is just a fun throw in if she wants it. Really I feel somewhat incapable of determining what she would want here. Like I said, I would think that going that long without sex would make her want it bigtime, but I've never been in her shoes so I don't know. As for your point that we can have sex with a hung guy anytime, for sure, and she is quite attractive so I'm sure she could. I guess the appeal of us setting her up like this is she knows the guy is a nice guy, not a weirdo, and is (and I can personally attest to this) very, very good in bed. I guess my original thought was it would be a kind of safe way for her to get some hot sex. But the bottom line is we're going to be there for her to help her out, including getting her a good lay if she wants it, but that will be up to her.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Stud I just wanted to chime in here and say it sounds like a great idea and a good way to approach it...good friends are hard to come by these days! :35:

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
StudHunter

I know to you going two weeks without any dick is a long time and you can not imagine going two years, I can not imagine going two years without get any pussy. But after a while maybe that feeling goes away to some degree.

The only example I can give is back in the day I used to take Navy flight physicals every year, part of which was blood work, for that you had to fast for 16 hours prior, and yes I found out if you cheated they could tell, I "forgot" and had a diet coke once about 10 PM, it showed up.

You normaly had to show up at 6-7 AM and you were not out of there until around noon. By then it would have been 24 hours with nothing but water, but the funny thing at least with me was that by then you were not really hungry anymore.

So maybe it is the same with sex.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're such a social chick, aren't you? Taking care of the sexual needs of your long-time inmate, that's so sweet of you ;-)

Well really, I think you should go for it. I couldn't imagine myself in a two-year celibacy, and I guess she might be really horny for some hot man loving. Maybe not openly, but probably if she sees the goods, so maybe you should take her out, together with the stud of your choice, and see how the two get along. Then, when you notice they're both up for each other, I'd discreetly drop off the screen and leave the two of them alone, and whatever happens, happens. Personally, I don't see anything bad about that.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're such a social chick, aren't you? Taking care of the sexual needs of your long-time inmate, that's so sweet of you ;-)

Well really, I think you should go for it. I couldn't imagine myself in a two-year celibacy, and I guess she might be really horny for some hot man loving. Maybe not openly, but probably if she sees the goods, so maybe you should take her out, together with the stud of your choice, and see how the two get along. Then, when you notice they're both up for each other, I'd discreetly drop off the screen and leave the two of them alone, and whatever happens, happens. Personally, I don't see anything bad about that.

Yup. I think we're pretty much going to do what you're saying. We're certainly not just going to throw the 2 of them in a room and lock the door :eek:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
StudHunter

I know to you going two weeks without any dick is a long time and you can not imagine going two years, I can not imagine going two years without get any pussy. But after a while maybe that feeling goes away to some degree.

It must fade to some degree. After all, she is still alive. Really I have no idea what it's like to go that long without, and I hope I never do. But even if it fades, I wonder if it's like it goes into hibernation, where it's nice and quiet but once you start to bring it out there's all this back-horniness built up? Who knows?