Setting GF Up

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL,

Here's the guy version of this thread.

Dave- Hey Jack, Don's getting out of prison after two years next week. Wanna get him a hooker? I bet he misses pussy!

Jack- HA! Sounds great man! You know what though? He might have a lot of shit to deal with, you know?

Dave- Yeah. You're right.

Jack- Good idea though <laughs>

Dave- Yeah <laughs> Let's get a beer.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the confidence :wink: . Yes, as our "plan" has evolved and matured here, the girls and I have decided on a different guy. One of my girlfriends (the one responsible for the quote in my signature here :smile: ) briefly dated a guy who she only had sex with twice. She said they stopped because they just didn't have that much in common but that she says he's good looking, good in bed, and nicely endowed. The control freak side of me liked the idea of setting her up with a guy who I personally know will do her right (I've never met this guy). But overall this seems like a better choice with less potential complication. Plus, I admit I am a bit pleased it won't be my fwb, as I quite enjoy being on the receiving end of his talents myself :biggrin1: .
As for how to approach it, Claire seems to be the only one who understands that we are not throwing anyone in a room here. We're finding her a battle-tested guy and how far it goes is entirely up to them. Of course she could find her own guy. Yes, she's attractive, etc. Our thought was, and is, that we could make it easier and take out a little of the guesswork by finding her a guy we know is a nice guy, not a weirdo, and can knock it out in bed. Of course, getting her great sex was a thought. But my biggest fear wasn't that she couldn't find a guy on her own, it was that she'd find a guy who turned out to be an asshole and really treated her bad. Imagine how bad that would be given her situation.

I can't tell for sure, but I think Stud_Hunter is smart enough not to act as open bawd in this situation and bring her g/f together with the stud of her choice, saying "Now fuck!". If I was in her place, and I think she's smart enough to think this without my help, I'd try to act as a catalyzer. Bring the g/f in place, bring the man in place, and then speed up what naturally would take a few more dates. Nothing bad about that, I think I'd even like the thought of being set up, especially with a "road tested" man. I don't like being set up usually, but this is exceptional.

I can't tell for sure, but I think Stud_Hunter is smart enough not to act as open bawd in this situation and bring her g/f together with the stud of her choice, saying "Now fuck!". If I was in her place, and I think she's smart enough to think this without my help, I'd try to act as a catalyzer. Bring the g/f in place, bring the man in place, and then speed up what naturally would take a few more dates. Nothing bad about that, I think I'd even like the thought of being set up, especially with a "road tested" man. I don't like being set up usually, but this is exceptional.

alastair

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dont maen to be a stick in the mud, but having had a history of addicticts in my family and stuff.Your friend,having had an experience like that. Let her out,and see what she wants, anything else seams just like you are just immpressing your own ideas on her and you clearly arent qualified to decided such things. BE nice!,shes had a Shit time.

alastair

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dont maen to be a stick in the mud, but having had a history of addicticts in my family and stuff.Your friend,having had an experience like that. Let her out,and see what she wants, anything else seams just like you are just immpressing your own ideas on her and you clearly arent qualified to decided such things. BE nice!,shes had a Shit time.xx

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You obviously only read the initial post and not the discussion that followed. Nothing inherently wrong with that; I do it myself sometimes. But all these people saying what you're saying are frustrating me, because anyone who has read the discussion knows nobody is trying to impose anything on anyone, and we are all very sensitive to her situation.

dont maen to be a stick in the mud, but having had a history of addicticts in my family and stuff.Your friend,having had an experience like that. Let her out,and see what she wants, anything else seams just like you are just immpressing your own ideas on her and you clearly arent qualified to decided such things. BE nice!,shes had a Shit time.xx

Told2Share

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know some people don't like the term "sport shag", and I hardly ever use it, but if there was ever a saying that meant "fun", I think sport shag is it! Isn't that all a person getting out of prison wants? I mean, a certain level of tender lovin' care has to be monitored, especially if the experience was traumatic, or just plain hard, but when it's over, don't you just wanna have a couple of weeks of fun?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know some people don't like the term "sport shag", and I hardly ever use it, but if there was ever a saying that meant "fun", I think sport shag is it! Isn't that all a person getting out of prison wants? I mean, a certain level of tender lovin' care has to be monitored, especially if the experience was traumatic, or just plain hard, but when it's over, don't you just wanna have a couple of weeks of fun?

I think my feeling is if it were me I'd want a little time, maybe a few days, just to rest and be with friends and family. Then I'd want some fun, including a good dose of quality dick.
But I think we all have Hollywood ideas of what prison is like. In the 20+ months since my friend has been incarcerated I've learned a few things. Like for one, not all prisons are created equal. Her life in a medium-security women's prison is pretty different from the violent criminals you see on TV. It's still prison, but to tell you the truth her life isn't that brutal. It still sucks having being confined to a place and having someone else tell you what to do all the time, of course. But the word "trauma", I'm sure being confined and sort of losing 21 months of her life is traumatic, but in the times I've visited her it doesn't seem like her life is all that traumatic in prison. Boring as hell, frustrating, sure. But there are no prison rape gangs or anything, not really much violence to speak of in fact. That doesn't mean the experience isn't still traumatic though and I certainly want to be sensitive to that. And, it doesn't change that 2 yrs without sex is :mad: :eek: . I can't even imagine. I don't really know I guess, but I'd have to think there'd be some kind of craving there :confused:

Told2Share

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds about right to me. Settle in, maybe go for a nice long walk or two, go out with the girls for a night or two, and that's when you can let the raunchier girl-talk take over, lol. Get all the potentially emotional details out on the table over a few drinks, then, at some point later on, you'd just know when the time is right to blurt out, "So. How horny are you?"

Hee.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since this thread sparked such strong emotions from so many people, I figured I'd fill you all in on the latest. I went with a girlfriend to see my friend in the slammer this weekend. After 1 year 9 months there, she's being released this Friday (in 3 days). While we were visiting her we brought up the idea of setting her up and asked her if it was something she'd like. We'd already talked to the guy we picked, who is a guy who my other gf had a fling with (we decided to leave my boy toy for me :biggrin1: ). So anyway, my incarcerated friend was receptive to the idea. She asked a little about the guy and admitted she could go for a good romp, but she also said she didn't want any pressure and we should table the idea and ask her again once she's been out a few days. So basically it turned out like we expected and like I figure I would have responded if it'd been me. So next weekend will be for relaxing and helping her get settled. After that we'll see...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess that's great news, and once again the panickers who would throw away an idea like yours right once it came up have turned out to be wrong. Personally I think your friends and you have shown some sensitivity by letting her in on the idea, and taking her opinion. So if she's up for it, I guess you should hold your stud at the ready, and when she gives her okay for a hot ride, let the two of them get together and test waters. And then see what happens ;-)

I'd really love to be a fly on the wall when the two of them get together.

Since this thread sparked such strong emotions from so many people, I figured I'd fill you all in on the latest. I went with a girlfriend to see my friend in the slammer this weekend. After 1 year 9 months there, she's being released this Friday (in 3 days). While we were visiting her we brought up the idea of setting her up and asked her if it was something she'd like. We'd already talked to the guy we picked, who is a guy who my other gf had a fling with (we decided to leave my boy toy for me :biggrin1: ). So anyway, my incarcerated friend was receptive to the idea. She asked a little about the guy and admitted she could go for a good romp, but she also said she didn't want any pressure and we should table the idea and ask her again once she's been out a few days. So basically it turned out like we expected and like I figure I would have responded if it'd been me. So next weekend will be for relaxing and helping her get settled. After that we'll see...

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
kay, obviously stud_hunter there's thousands of things to think about with this plan but first off i wanna say how cool it is her gf's are trying to address every aspect of making her transition back as stressless as possible, including setting up a nice 'lil' horizontal session with a master of balloon animals (yeah, i'm not sure what that means either ;-) ), and reading through all (almost) of the posts looks like you're not taking much for granted here. BUT, that being said, i do feel like bringin up one small detail, and purely out of safety, but seeing as your friend got messed up in a pretty messed up world for a bit, including dealing drugs herself, is there any chance she contracted anything during this time that your well-meaning boy toy might get stuck with out of this deal? not to mention if she had a few recreational activities in the slammer itself, not everyone there is squeeky clean. like i said, just another detail, but to protect the man here too. i'm CERTAIN she's more than fine, and i'm looking forward hopefully to a wonderful post-game report on how big her smile is ;-)

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've found that when girly friends have tried to set me up with their mates or sisters, i never quite got into it. Always a little strange when people try to push you together.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess that's great news, and once again the panickers who would throw away an idea like yours right once it came up have turned out to be wrong.

Yes, well, I have the advantage of actually knowing the person in question. I have friends who I wouldn't try this with but my friend who we've been talking about has always been fairly spontaneous and adventurous. Probably to a fault, after all if she thought more before acting she might not be in this situation, right?

[/quote]I'd really love to be a fly on the wall when the two of them get together. [/quote]

Seriously, you and me both. We'll see how it turns out.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"She got 2 yrs in jail and she's being released in a few weeks. Some gf's and I were talking about what to do for her as a welcome back gift, and we started talking about how bad it would be to go 2 yrs without cock. So we thought, why don't we get her a hot, studly guy for her 1st night out? We even talked about who, and the logical choice seems like one of my FWB's who is a neighbor of mine."

What did he ever do to you ? I thought he was your friend/neighbor ? Where does he deserve a coke head with a drug dealing prison record ? Never mind, it's the thought that counts ?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What did he ever do to you ? I thought he was your friend/neighbor ? Where does he deserve a coke head with a drug dealing prison record ? Never mind, it's the thought that counts ?

Wow. Well, first, as I mentioned, we ended up choosing a different guy, not my neighbor/FWB. After thinking about it I realized that was too close to home and there was no need to pick him when we know other guys. But as for your characterization of my friend, shame on you. You don't know her at all, and, pardon me, but you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Prison record or not, she's a great catch. She's a load of fun, she's got a good mind, and she also happens to be one of my most attractive friends. No guy who hooks up with her will feel punished.
And, not that this is really the issue, but she got her jail term for dealing. Yeah she used a bit, but she was never the flustered mess we think of when we think of drug users. She was a recreational user who realized she could make a lot of money dealing and got carried away.
But like I said, you don't know her so really there's no point having this convo.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how did it turn out anyways?

You'll have to ask again in a few days :tongue: . She got out a couple wks ago. We were planning to make the intruduction after a few days but she told us to hold off because she wanted time to settle in. She said she didn't feel like inviting any pressures right now no matter how small. I can totally understand that so we tabled the idea. Then at T-giving yesterday (I had T-giving at her folks' house), we're chatting just the 2 of us and she slips in that suddenly a set-up with a nice, good-looking guy sounded really good. So we're going to try to all meet up and see what happens. Oooh I can't wait :biggrin1: .