Setting up a threesome

toobig?

Experimental Member
Media
Me and my girlfriend have been talking about having a threesome for a while now. We both want to do it, and want the third party to be male.

The thing that has me boggled is that she wants to find a guy with a small/average penis size around 5 inches. She says it would be hot to have a pretty noticeable difference in size. I am all about giving her what she wants, but I don't exactly know how to go about finding a) a partner in general and b) a guy with a small penis.

I have had 2 threesomes before in my life but they were both MFF. Those just occured at drunken highschool parties so there was really no preparation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
toobig? said:
Me and my girlfriend have been talking about having a threesome for a while now. We both want to do it, and want the third party to be male.

I am all about giving her what she wants, but I don't exactly know how to go about finding a) a partner in general and b) a guy with a small penis.

Any help would be appreciated.
Check out swing clubs which allow single men. In California, there is Thad's (San Diego), AMIX (various houses from San Diego to Los Angeles to Riverside areas), Power Exchange (San Francisco) and Inter-Racial Kink (east bay of San Francisco and Los Angeles).

Not all these places allow for privacy as in a room with a door (most prohibit it), so if an audience is a problem, you will have to be more selective.

In most of these clubs, men are encouraged or required to wear little or nothing, so picking someone on physical characteristics is easy. It sure makes things easier for my girlfriend when we go.

I know some women who have been able to set up encounters on Craig's List, but it is hit or miss and more of a right-this-minute thing.

JonoHari

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I think you should just concentrate on finding a guy willing than the size of his lieutinent....I have been in several MFF, MFM 3somes....Instead of concentrating on pensis size why don't you switch it up racially if you want some sort of difference....My ultimate 3some is Asian, black, and latino....