Seven best positions

twix

Just Browsing
Media
sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but ive had sex quite a few times and ive used prob 4 moves over and over, and some girls moan and like it,,but no cum from them,lol where as some complain it hurts and thats no fun lol, so what are the best positions for a seven inch dick to make a girl cum,,, without foreplay?

hugecigarstud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in my married days, this used to make my wife scream! Male laying on his back, female straddles and gets the cock inside. Male moves his legs outward and female moves her legs inward so her thighs are squeezed into the space between the male's thighs. Try it - good luck!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh ok, I see. Well short answer -- I'd try more foreplay with the girls who complain it hurts or is uncomfortable, and positions that allow you to go very deep with the ones who seem to like it lots. Hope that's helpful.

twix

Just Browsing
Media
Oh ok, I see. Well short answer -- I'd try more foreplay with the girls who complain it hurts or is uncomfortable, and positions that allow you to go very deep with the ones who seem to like it lots. Hope that's helpful.
alright thanks

D

deleted356736

I have 7" and only ever hurt one woman who had a very short vagina. Almost all women, and I've slept with between 100 to 150, can take 7" without pain. This is providing they are aroused sufficiently before penetration, and penetration starts slow and shallow. But if a man puts effort into arousing his partner, there will be no pain.