Seven-Quarters Club

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Inspired by Calboner's Two Dollar Club thread, I'm starting a Seven-Quarters Club thread. Given all the 7" members on this site, this should be a big group. If you can fit 8 or more quarters, you should bypass us little guys and post your pic to $2 club thread.

Here's my entry posted in my gallery. For the benefit of those without gallery access, can someone take a look and verify it's legit, thanks.

As others have noted in Cal's thread, placing the coins and taking the pic while maintaining your erection is not easy, and you probably lose a touch of hardness. If you can fit 7 quarters on (which is a little less than 7" end to end), you're probably 7" due to a touch of shrinkage while setting up for the pic. Using quarters lined up on a piece of tape is obviously a lot easier.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only one entry after a week? What happened to the legions of 7 inchers on this site? Not enough quarters on hand?

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is mine - hard to do
Nice. Yeah, it's much harder that it seems - placing and balancing the quarters, handling the camera, all while keeping an erection. Next time I need to last longer in bed, I'm going to think about balancing some quarters on my dick.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stinkin' economy...

Does it count if you're already in the $2 Club??! :D

No. This is the "Moderately large penis special interest group" within the LPSG. Extremely large members are not invited. Unless of course you only have 7 quarters in your bank account :)

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why do the quarter trick to prove your size when you can just whip out a measuring tape like the one I used in my gallery? Its a lot easier to verify your size that way I reckon, the whole lining up the quarters and then trying to snap a pic seems like such a hassle to me, but hey to each their own....

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
by jove, i think i've got it! quarters aren't lined up as neatly as i'd like, but i hope this is good enough for membership. :cool:

Attachments

zaphodheads

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really dont know BoxingMan. It just seemed like something to do. Like climbing a mountain or something. Just trying to have some fun in this mundane world. :)