Seven-Quarters Club

pip1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just had a check on the web , and your US quarter is the same as are uk ten pence
woo hoo!!! i can have ago :redface:

US quarter 1" INCH
UK TEN PENCE 24.5MM 1 INCH

just need to get some!!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to me, it's the same as any comparison picture. if you've got quarters instead of a Coke can or toilet paper roll, it's all one in the end. ;)

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
by jove, i think i've got it! quarters aren't lined up as neatly as i'd like, but i hope this is good enough for membership. :cool:
Yeah, that's good - even though the third and fourth quarters from the base look to overlap a bit, there's clearly a gap between the fourth and fifth quarters.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why do the quarter trick to prove your size when you can just whip out a measuring tape like the one I used in my gallery? Its a lot easier to verify your size that way I reckon, the whole lining up the quarters and then trying to snap a pic seems like such a hassle to me, but hey to each their own....
This was discussed at length in the $2 club thread. It's a lot more effort to cheat using quarters rather than a tape measure. With the latter, one can line it up a bit to the side, bone press, or even use a fake ruler. And I suppose it's easier to find a ruler measured pic on the internet and pass it off as your own. Not as many pics with quarters lined up on a penis floating around.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This was discussed at length in the $2 club thread. It's a lot more effort to cheat using quarters rather than a tape measure. With the latter, one can line it up a bit to the side, bone press, or even use a fake ruler. And I suppose it's easier to find a ruler measured pic on the internet and pass it off as your own. Not as many pics with quarters lined up on a penis floating around.

Well, I am using a tape measure in my gallery to show my lenght and girth and I challenge anyone to prove that they are fake or doctored in any way. Not to say that such pictures cannot be faked because surely they can, but I think my pics are as clear evidence of what I`m packing as any comparison pics of which I have one btw vs a Gillette shaving can. I doubt I need to add a pic with me having some quarters lined up on my dick to prove my size, my gallery has enough evidence as is imo.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, that's good - even though the third and fourth quarters from the base look to overlap a bit, there's clearly a gap between the fourth and fifth quarters.

yeah, i figured it evened out in the end...difficult enough trying to get that shot, i didn't want to deal with the hassle again if i didn't have to. ;)

and to me, it's not necessarily about "proving" anything. just having fun with visual comparisons. hell, a lot of people on here (and in real life) have OVERestimated my size...so if anything, these comparison and measuring pics aren't doing me any favors. lol!

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this thread doesn't seem to get as much traffic as the $2.00 one
No surprise there. This is LPSG. If there was a $2.25 or $2.50 thread, it would have huge amounts of traffic.

What is surprising is the ratio of number of pics in this thread to the number of guys posting in various 7" threads.

guitarmaniac

Experimental Member
Media
65829d1246506777-the-two-dollar-club-sspx0038.jpg

wow you guys are big....
1.50 here