severe sensitivity

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by catman, Jul 9, 2008.

1. catman

Gold Member

I am uncut, and have always been very 'sensitive' as/after I ejaculate, but lately I noticed I am getting more sensitive (specifically during oral sex) to the point that when I get close to orgasm I push people away (okay the mouth), in the past I have had a few bad experiences with women/men wanting to 'tease' my head during orgasm, but to me its like having sandpaper rubbing on it, now I am to the point I don't want anyone to suck/touch during orgasm....

(for the record, condoms/anal adn jacking off do not bother me/my cock in the least)

anyone else?

2. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, not really, if anything I would say I'm less sensative and I'm uncut.

3. patrick9999

patrick9999 Member

Albums:
    I know exactly what you're talking about.

In fact, I can't stand someone stimulating my glans as I ejaculate so I like to have my foreskin pulled up about half way and the shaft slowly jerked as I shoot.

4. Viking_UK

Gold Member

I'm the same and so is my other half. It's even worse for the minute or so after shooting.

5. D_Clumbert Cocksicle

Just realize that the head is the most sensitive part. Cut or Uncut, you willalways be sensitive to this type of stimulation.

6. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    i have exactly the same situation as u catman

7. erratic

Gold Member

Yeah, me too. I just need things to go soft and slow. You're perfectly normal.

8. catman

Gold Member

Wow thanks for the replies...

I once boxed a guys ears during a blow job- he thoguht it was 'hot' to keep rubbing his sandpaper like tongue over my glands and it got down right painful- was like climaxing and having glass shards on my cock head, kept saying "stop!" and "no" and he didn't so I boxed his ears- boy was HE pissed......it was so painful I glanced down to see if there was blood.... I think ever since then I have gotten more 'spooked' (have had several men, and women, who want to 'drink the load' so to speak but I almost panic....

I can come over (or in!) any body part you wish but in a mouth? brrrrrrr.....

anyone tried a densiitizing gel? or tried to work around it?

would be nice to feel someone 'gulp' but again the 'panic' kicks in...

9. erratic

Gold Member

I don't know, everyone's different. I do know that if you start piling all kinds of psychologcal stuff on (I have to cum! But I'm too sensitive!) you'll block an orgasm. Remember, orgasm is in your brain.

My suggestion would be to start little and find techniques that work for you with your partner(s). Of course, that will mean finding someone who will listen to you so you don't have to box his ears :tongue:

10. erratic

Gold Member

P.S. For what it's worth, I find that having a blowjob start slowly and very gently is the only way to go. Whenever people have tried to go straight to gobbling right down on it I've gotten sore and it's ended with dissatisfaction.

Draft saved Draft deleted