Severed penis dream

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had a dream I'd lost my penis. It's coem aloose. I was holding it wondering it I could reattatch it. Ironically I was calm looking at my stump wondering if it would grow another. I sanitized to kept it free of germs. The people around me looked and were slightly paniced.

Perhaps the most interesting part was that the part in my hand erected. It was fuller and larger than noral. Can you guess what my mind is trying to illude to?

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a dream I'd lost my penis. It's coem aloose. I was holding it wondering it I could reattatch it. Ironically I was calm looking at my stump wondering if it would grow another. I sanitized to kept it free of germs. The people around me looked and were slightly paniced.

Perhaps the most interesting part was that the part in my hand erected. It was fuller and larger than noral. Can you guess what my mind is trying to illude to?

You're literally a jerk-off?:biggrin1: (Happy New Year!)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Seriously, I can remember having similar dreams as a child. The memories of those dreams would last a day or so back then, and obviously the horror of them still lingers in the recesses of my mind! In those dreams, I can recall mine just "falling off" (not being severed) and the absolute sick feeling I sensed inside of "no longer having it there" :eek:. --It was terrifying.
I also recall my "handling it detached" and thinking it would be of no more use to me whatsoever, anymore! Yes, I'd call it a nightmare for a young boy. I don't recall ever telling anyone about those dreams. Funny the subject would have come up here! Proves once more how this forum brings us guys together. We're not alone after all in what we think or experience emotionally!

Freud would have a field day I suppose analyzing such dreams. I have shared in this forum in several threads how I wasn't close to my father nor the other men in my family as a child. I didn't feel accepted and "connected" with the guys during my youth.

One could perhaps wonder then (in retrospect) if those dreams and the "emasculation" represented in them, had some kind of sub-conscious basis or other connection to how I was feeling during my waking hours back then.

-- I probably should have mentioned those dreams in my counseling sessions a few years ago! It might have proven very interesting.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sit down my friend and get comfortable.

Your dream is very interesting!

What about your penis shames you so much that you'd like to see it detached?

j/k! j/k! j/k! j/k! j/k!

We've all had dreams like that before, whether it's your penis or your arms or your legs. I had a dream where my legs were severed, and since I used to be really into swimming and diving when I was in school, my legs were a source of strength and power.

Perhaps you feel the same about your johnson?

Anyways, perfectly normal, unless you live in Thailand, where the number of genital mutilations and severed penises there have reached epidemic levels.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a dream once that I had a detachable penis, but it wasn't a bad or frightening. In my dream, this was a perfectly normal thing. When I didn't need it I could put it away, and when I wanted it I just put it back on.

I told my friends about it, and a couple of years later they gleefully brought it to my attention that King Missile made a song about it. I wonder which of my friends told KM about my dream? I should get residuals for the song.

YouTube - King Missile - Detachable Penis
Detachable Penis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This guy's amateur version of the video is very similar to the band's version, but I like it better.
YouTube - King Missle "Detachable Penis" Video

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freud explained those dreams about one hundred years ago.

The castration syndrome.

Google it

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Dude. Maybe you secretly want a sex change or wanna be a girl

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve had similar reoccurring dreams, they’re called anxiety dreams, like toilet dreams where you're busting for a dump, but the pans are already full and overflowing – that sort of thing. It represents the shit in your life, apparently, that's normally caused by others. I’m not sure what your dick coming off represents, though in my own case mine very nearly did, almost severed completely during a botched circumcision op when I was born. (Talk about the first cut being the deepest!) Consequently, when I dream about my cock coming off I wake up in a cold sweat.