SEX _ _Male Or Female?????

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Gay Joe, May 5, 2008.

1. Gay Joe

Gay Joe New Member

Albums:
    Do you think a Guy could satisfy another guy better than a woman could???? :069: :adam4:

2. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    depends on a lot of things.....i think a man would better pleasure another man as far as a blow job is concerned.....see that he's got a cock and he knows what feels good to him.....

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Gay men wouldn't sleep with me if men were the only way to go. :p

5. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

lol at the first smiley.

I think gender has absolutely nothing to do with it, as i've had bad sex with other guys before. It matters how much they understand YOU in particular.

6. 220483

Gold Member

Yes Yes Yes...

7. Jesika_18

Jesika_18 New Member

Yes, I do think so. Just as a women could satisfy another lady way better than a guy could.

8. Antony1985

Antony1985 New Member

In my own experience, I have found that MOST blokes are better at giving head to a large cock - though this could just be my own good fortune! And when it comes to anal sex... the blokes win, hands down; most of the blokes I have fucked have been able to take all of me or at least 90%. My wife won't let me in the back door and of the other girls I dated before marriage, none could take all of my cock. That could be own bad luck (or poor choice?) but it's what I have experienced.

Tony :tongue:

9. Corius

Corius New Member

Every fellow has to think he is the best possible partner at the moment of decision. He will be if he keeps in mind that it takes two to make a memorable session. But, when I think about it I wonder why anyone would ask such a question.

10. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Not necessarily.
    A man who prefers women gets something from being with a woman other than pure penile stimulation.

The scent of a woman, the sound of her voice... the feel of her body... that way she responds to your touch, the way she can cum again and again and again until she is delirious with bliss...

I have had terrific sex with men... they give technically more proficient blowjobs...

But I have never been more satisfied than I am to share intimate moments with a woman I love.

For me, women offer a much more complete and nuanced experience.

I am sure a gay man would feel the same about preferring men over women.

11. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

What this man said :cool:

12. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

very well said phil! Sex with a woman is a complete experience. Its a mind, body, spirit thing. Now I've never had sex with another man, but I'd imagine it would be physically better in many senses, but it would lack the completeness. It would just be raw, passionless, testestorone driven fucking just to get off.

13. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Ahh so naive. This is so not true. Its a case to case thing. I think generally, this could be true. But not always, and experience will always overrule generalization. One day you will find a man that will blow any female you've been with out the park.

14. Dr. Algonquin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think a guy can satisfy a gay/bi guy better than many but not all women but would have trouble satisfying a straight guy at all considering he wouldn't be into it.

15. puslover

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this is all real interesting.... I believe that if your good at oral then no matter if its a male or female you will be good... my past girlfrinds have always loved when i suck on their pussies. So, although i have never done it, i believe that i could suck off a dude fairly well, its all about how you use your tongue, lips, suck and whatever.... My last girlfriend, and now somewhat of a fun buddy can suck cock like no other, she simply loves to do it. so i believe she could prob suck a pussy just as well. where as my girlfriend before her could not suck dick at all...it was almost more toture than fun. she would also prob suck at sucking pussy, although she knows what feels great and what does not.

I hope this insight / thought helps... i have been drinking some and it makes sense to me..lol.

16. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I'd say that a man could satisfy a gay man better, and a woman could satisfy a straight man better. Bi men? Well, I guess it'd all depend on the person they're with at the time...

Draft saved Draft deleted