Sex act you wish you hadn't tried

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The whole whipped cream sex thing didn't work out for the wife and I. I tend to get really hot and sweaty and the thought of licking her pussy while salty sweat was dripping on there and working through some whipped cream made me gag... several times.

My wife was a little upset at first (it was her idea), but when I explained that I was starting to feel nauseated and hyperventilating... we had a good laugh... and a shower. And sex in the shower.

That didn't stop us from using an ice cube in her pussy (OH MAN it felt good to fuck that after playing with it inside her) and ice cream on my dick as she sucked it. We just refrain from ReddiWhip adventures now.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Car sex is fun! You just have to find a quiet, deserted place, then decide how naked you want to get, and which seat you want to use (some cars have more room in the front). (I've been dressed everywhere from gf and I both buck naked to just unbuttoning my shirt & jeans and poking through the fly of my Jockeys.)

I'm 6', and have screwed in everything from a Corolla on up. You've just got to arrange yourselves.

And don't forget the condom!

Hope your right!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Car sex is fun! You just have to find a quiet, deserted place, then decide how naked you want to get, and which seat you want to use (some cars have more room in the front). (I've been dressed everywhere from gf and I both buck naked to just unbuttoning my shirt & jeans and poking through the fly of my Jockeys.)

I'm 6', and have screwed in everything from a Corolla on up. You've just got to arrange yourselves.

And don't forget the condom!

HOT!! I posted a list of Car Sex Positions. That's the name of the thread. How many of those have you tried?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He had stains all over his thighs and butt as well. It was a total turn-off for me.
Man that is weird that he didn't even try to clean himself up and the girl tolerated it. Maybe it was a thing for them?

Reminds me of a friend I went camping with. Three of us went hiking every day in Canyonlands National Park's Maze District and he didn't bathe in four days. Meanwhile my friend and I took biodegradable soap and bathed in the Colorado River when we all hiked down to Spanish Bottoms from our campsite in the Dollhouse. On the way home we had to go out of the way a bit to buy fuel in Green River, Utah to make the trip home. I suggested we have a look at the new John Wesley Powell River History Museum. I greatly enjoyed it, but by now I can smell this guy's dick and butt. We're stopping to eat and get coffees - I didn't say anything but I thought it was just skeezy.

I've had the odd bad experience with my digestive tract - we all have. Not immediately cleaning oneself is a total turn off for me too.

ThisSpace4Rent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are things I "got away with" that had I not gotten away with, I'm sure I would be living to regret. Receiving blowjobs while driving, fingering my girlfriend in a sold-out movie theater, etc.

Since I didn't get caught, I don't regret having done them, but if I was typing this from jail you bet I would :p

Super122334

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my wish I;d have never tried it experience was when I was basically a pre-teen. I had been having sex with a male cousin for about 2 years as he was always so much bigger than I was, I only jerked him off or sucked his cock or as much of it as I could he is hung immensely, huge, thick, cut, veiny, just gigantic. I loved his big wang literally. I loved his cum still do actually.. haha. well, one day he really wanted to fuck me after fucking his 17 year old babysitter, but he didn't cum she got sore and passed out from smoking so much weed or hash maybe. So I agreed to try it, I was tense and scared. So I lubed up his big fucking dick with baby oil and vaseline then he packed my little asshole full of anything and everything slippery, then pushed slowly...... really slowly and oh my god did it hurt, then suddenly it didn't hurt as he slid in about 3 inches, so I pushed back at him and buried all of his huge dick in my little ass, he was blown away, I was on the verge of having another dry orgasm as usual, and I started backing off then on his dick. He then started fucking me and gripping my body realy roughly but with passion I haven't felt since then. It ruined me forever, I love getting fucked by a nice cock, but his is literally the best.
That day he fucked me 4 times and I was shitting cum all night it was insane. Needless to say he's been destroying me ever since, I love jacking his huge dick knowing it'll be nuts deep inside me in a few minutes.... goddamn bastard.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
one night stand with a woman I didn't even know.

I learned that, for me, I have to be emotionally engaged to be sexually engaged when it comes to a woman.