Sex Acts That Make You Laugh

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Hearing the words "Donkey Punch" always makes me giggle.

"The Donkey Punch is when your engaged in anal sex and when your about to ejaculate you punch the poor little lady in the back of the head so her anal cavity tightens making the orgasm that much better."

I had one guy threaten that he was going to Donkey punch me but after my insistence that if he did he'd never get anal again he decided not to
1 point to ME :biggrin1: 0 to him

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I had a girlfriend who used to delight in slapping my cock against my belly, trying to get the loudest slap possible. She would have gigglefits over it. I asked her why she loved doing that so much and she said that she couldn't really do that with the smaller guys she had been with before, so it had great novelty value.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girlfriend who used to delight in slapping my cock against my belly, trying to get the loudest slap possible. She would have gigglefits over it. I asked her why she loved doing that so much and she said that she couldn't really do that with the smaller guys she had been with before, so it had great novelty value.
That does sound fun, I'll be right over. :smile::wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The guy falling off the bed during sex.
which is the main reson I like to tie them down (promise)
Funny how it's never happened to the cowboys I've bedded,
I guess cowboys will stay on longer unless someone blows a hooter after 8 seconds and then they jump off, give a rebel yell and throw their hats in the air.