Sex adding fingers

ratapinyada69

Experimental Member
Media
Hi

i have a 5 inch girth dick. My girlfriend says is ok but one day i tried to put 3-4 fingers inside her vagina while fucking.... well, she changed his face and cummed in less than 1 minute

any other woman experiences with sex with fingers? did you enojyed?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow, good thing this guy let you ladies know that you can use fingers to get yourself off. Who would have thought of that? lol... yes, I feel like he must be very young (read: inexperienced)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This guy has been posting this same topic, exclusively, for over a year.

Only 25 posts, so far, but clearly it's an obsession.

I think ignore and it'll go away would be the best solution.

ratapinyada69

Experimental Member
Media
you are not understanding me, as i have said put fingers INSIDE vagina, nor over clitoris or some other things more common. we should read better boys...and girls

btw, if u dont realized, im not on a english-sepaking country

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes, we get that you are not an english speaker, but I still think it's weird that you think that it's anew discovery that fingers can go inside the vagina. I'm a total poof and I know that... I've even done it before (a long, long, time ago in a galaxy far, far away... lol)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am understanding you perfectly. The question is why are you asking the same question over and over again? I do not feel the need to look, as I trust MB has been stellar and looked up your previous posts. So why continue to ask the same question? All that matters is that your girlfriend likes it, not what anyone else likes.

ratapinyada69

Experimental Member
Media
at least that was a "nice" answer

is suposed that a forum is to talk and comment experience, and the unique finality of this post was for that !! If you had this ideas for all the post, all the posts would be unuseful

scotredletter i have not said this was a new discovering, just asked if u had experince with it.... dooo youuu understaaand?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually I can't get two fingers in...three would be a lot. Maybe I have fat fingers or something :tongue:

Then again I'm not that keen on seeing how many fingers I can get inside a girl.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait, what? So your girlfriend does not like fingering at all? NOT that there is anything wrong not liking it.

I think we are talking about adding fingers while the dick is in there too.

She loves fingering. It's the best way to get her off. I usually use 2 fingers for that.