Sex Advice Needed

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to dredge up a month old thread, but I just wanted to post an update.

She and I did part ways, and as a result, I have put my pics back up.

Thank you all for your advice and time.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Socoken: Thanks for the update. I applaud you. You are now able to mov3 on with your life.

All things come to a good resolution. It may be painful at first, but you have most certainly done the right thing for the both of you.

boots

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wholeheartedly agree with 'hung'. I was in exactly the same situation as socoken, also when I was in my mid-20s. In the end, I was so frustrated, I started an affair with my previous girlfriend. At each stolen opportunity, we fucked like rabbits. Although the affair was transitional, it made me realise that fundamental sexual incompatibility with my live-in partner was the root cause (oops) of the problem!
In the end, I did the same thing and got out, albeit later than I should have.
Absolutely no regrets.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am going to piss the women off (I don't mean to).I say there is a lot more fish (pussys) in the sea! If you are not totaly in LOVE bail!She sound like she has problems with more than her MISS GINNY!

Let's switch women! My dick is a lot shorter than yours and not quite as thick. My wife's vagina is infinitely deep. At 60, I think I'd like younger too!

Seriously, though, it seems to me she has an arousal/lubrication problem primarily. However, your big cock may be making it more difficult to over-come due to fear of pain. You might look for Zane Blue's posts on how diet can alter female sexual response. With better response and lubrication on her side and care to avoid hurting her, things could get better. On the other hand, it seems a waste of an outstanding big cock when there are so many big understimulated pussies out there.

Since I've been married and loyal, I'd forgotten about how some women hold their legs close together to avoid too much penetration. I remember telling one. . . "uh, you don't really have to do that with my cock. . . Its already all the way in. . ." She finally relaxed and smiled with relief, but soon it became clear she could have used a bigger one. . .!