Sex Advice

Troubled

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everyone.

I joined up today in the hope that I can find help with a serious issue :smile:

Basically my girlfriend finds that sex is quite painful at times; and no matter what we have tried it still continues to be a problem.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
It would help to know what you have tried.

But maybe you could try lots of foreplay, experiment with different positions, use a dildo/vibrator before you enter her to stretch her a little and always use lots of lube

Troubled

Just Browsing
Media
Lubricant has helped greatly, and there is always a lot of foreplay. Its generally the positions which cause the problem.

Missionary and spooning seem to be the best, resulting in the least discomfort. Are there any recommended for the larger man?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does the pain start at insertion or does it only occur at depth? There have been some cases when hitting the cervix caused my female partners general pain or soreness. So we need to also know was the pain at first insertion or did it build over time?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine gets thicker towards the base and I had trouble at first with my ex. If you can already get it in that's good.

Hold the base of your penis with your hand, so that only the top half or so of your penis is inside her, then slowly allow a bit more to enter her etc, using your hand as a barrier to the thicker part of your penis.

Or just don't go so deep for a while. Over time she'll stretch. Or just push it in slowly, as far as you can without hurting her. And hold it there for as long as you can, and she'll stretch good that way.

Takes patience, just try some of those techniques.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would try woman on top. I always do that when encountering a woman that can not handle size fine. She will go as far down as she wants, and, eventually, w lots of lubing,she will take it all.

Hope you can make it work out. There is the posibility she can not actually adjust. Some vaginas are narrow , and, like the size of a penis, might not be able to adjust.

Hope for the best.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Troubled said:
Its at depth. My penis increases with thickness towards the base, which may be an issue?
It sound like the issue is the length of your penis, unless there is a drastic girth increase, i.e. where the glans and shaft meet.

Troubled

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the posts...

I think Pichulon has a point,

pichulon said:
There is the posibility she can not actually adjust. Some vaginas are narrow , and, like the size of a penis, might not be able to adjust.

I'm 9.25" in length and 7.75" in girth...maybe its just not going to happen??

TallTanAndLong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After tons of foreplay, plenty of lube, have her on top. She can control depth. If it's girth that is causing the problem, go back to steps one and two. :) My wife is only 5 foot tall and I'm about 9 inches in length. For her, on top is the best as she can control how deep I penetrate her.