sex after breakup

candle: I only have one other friend, more of an aquaintence, that is also large. One thing we have in common is that our past grilsfriends tend to come back for sex after break ups. I know is must be because of the size, because this hasn't happened to any other gys I know on a regular basis. Plus, they tell that they miss the feeling of being filled. How about you guys, do you have sex after relationships end- is it becuase of the size?

candle: One more thing to add- there have been two girls that wanted to continue having sex once they had a new boyfiend, I absolutely said no. I only sleep with a girl if she is not sleeping with someone else at the time and I don't support cheating. How do you guys feel about that?

DizzyGus: When I was in school, I had a girlfriend (more of just a booty call) that was hot and pretty good in the sack, and she was also the first girl that I ever did a boy/girl/boy threeway with. That's still one of my favorite experiences of my life. ;D

But she was being jealous and possessive and smothering the hell out of me after just a couple of months. So I broke that up, because she was driving me crazy.

So then I was alone for a month or so, and then she started calling me and trying to patch things up. I wanted none of that, and I told her so. No matter how great the pussy may be, there's no reason to put up with being driven crazy by a psycho-bitch.

So then she did exactly what I thought she would do...she started crying and literally begging to talk to me. One time she left something like twenty messages on my voicemail saying how much she wanted to get back with me and how much she cared and all that crap.

So then I decided that I would just have to be mean and blunt about it to get her to leave me alone. I called her and said look, I don't want to be involved with you any more. The best you could be is a booty call, and I've got several of those I can choose from anytime I want it. I was being a total asshole to her because I didn't want anything else from her except an easy lay.

I was expecting her to hang up on me and be done with her forever, but then she shocked the hell out of me.

Her exact words were...

Well, nobody has ever fucked me like you do, cuz you've got the biggest dick I've ever had. I miss your big dick, Gus.

:eek: WHOA!

So I said well, if you're that hungry for dick I'll put you on my list of people to call when I'm horny. She said well, will you be horny later tonight? I said, actually I'm horny right now. Can I come over and get some? She said HELL YEAH! We lived about 5 miles apart, so I was at her place in just a few minutes. I make it a rule to not screw girls at my place, so I can always leave when I need to. ;D

Soooo I drive over, knock on the door, and she opens the door and she's standing there naked with a bathrobe on. And I said look, we need to establish some rules before I do this...No emotional involvement. I don't give a shit about you, you don't give a shit about me period. No phone calls at 3am telling me that you love me and want to have my babies. No going home to meet parents at Christmas. We are not boyfriend-girlfriend, we are only fuck buddies and that's all. I'm here for pussy, you're here for dick. Do you agree to ALL of that? She said yes, all I want is your dick and I won't call you unless I am horny and wanting to screw.

I said GREAT! She dropped her robe and I stripped down and got down to business. I drilled her for about an hour or so, unloaded on her boobs a couple of times (she really liked that for some reason) and then I got dressed. I was walking out the door and she was standing there at the door looking like she was expecting a sweet goodbye kiss. I said NO EMOTIONAL INVOLVEMENT, remember? You're a pussy and I'm a dick. That's all. She said Oh, OK well I guess it's just a habit. I said well, you need to break that habit then. And I left. I fucked her maybe once or twice a month for a while after that and it was just a good hard screw every time.

She called me a couple of times and was just wanting to talk, but I shut her down and said if you're not wanting to get laid, don't waste my time. I was being a total dick to her and I kind of feel bad about it, but she was trying to control me and I am not one to be controlled by pussy! I can always go out and find a new one! :p

I also found out something about myself thru that whole experience...I can screw a girl and not have any real tight bond with her, but if I KISS a girl, it means a lot more to me emotionally. Kinda backwards, huh? Oh well...nobody ever said I was an ordinary kind of guy!!!

Anyway, that's my story. I've had a few other girls wanting my dick after going out with them and then dumping them but none as crazy as this chick was.

Finedessert: HeHeHe: The above reminds me of the story about the two 12 years old kids (a boy and a girl ) playing show and tell, after they get done showing, the boy gets a boner and says to the girl " See this, with this I can get one of those (pointing to her pussy)" she then said " See this,(pointing to her pussy) with this I can get all of those (pointing to his boner) I Want. ;D

Grandpa

Reactions: MamiMilfHunter

Donk: I have only had sex with an ex once. She invited me to a party a few months after I broke up with her. Eventually, everyone else left the party, leaving us alone. She said, "They think we're going to have sex." I said, "Want to?" She said sure, and we did. Never saw her again (which was fine with me, but I think she wanted to get back together).

She did not tell me that she missed my size, but I got the idea that she did. For one thing, earlier that night I caught her in the act of telling another girl about my size.

two_fister: I think I've had sex with everyone of my grilfriends after we've broken up. Usually just for a few weeks 'til we both move on. It's easy it's comfortable, you know what she likes, she knows what you like. There's one ex that I have that I still haven't stopped sleeping with even though it's been a few years since we were dating, we don't do it all the time, just every now and then. She'll call me or I'll call her, and then we'll go out for a few drinks and one thing will lead to another. It's ok 'cause we both know what it is and we're great friends.

blak9: Yeah, it happens sometimes that an ex will want to continue to have sex after a break-up. Eventually, you have to put your foot down and tell her no more sex period.