Sex after childbirth...

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wondering for those women who have extremely well-endowed partners... Did sex get better after having a baby? My question is, if your man really had trouble penetrating you (to the point where he'd make you bleed if he was not gentle), did all of this disappear after actually giving birth?

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, not at all, actually, I think I was tighter -- I breast fed though, and that tightens your body back up -- the sucking action acts as a natural method for tightening. Another reason breast feeding is so good -- for you and your baby!

Orgasms the same -- or I didn't notice any difference. I was a bit scared to have sex that first time...I mean, wow, I felt better, but just in case it hurt, I was a bit worried. It was a little painful at first, but after a few all was good!

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks ladies. It's different for every woman, I'm sure. I am an average guy who has never been with a lady who has had kids. I've been told by some guys that childbirth completely ruined their woman's vagina, and on the other hand, a friend tried to hook me up with a girl who has a baby and she swore to me out of the clear blue that she was tighter than a virgin (she was a little tipsy, and I did not even bring up the subject of sex). I said nothing to her about the subject, but left a little confused as to what the real truth is.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am not a woman, but I can tell you from my aspect....we had major issues before child birth...and after the first one, she was much more open and was a little easier to penetrate and the inner pussy (for a lack of better word) seemed a little bit looser but nothin bad, after the second one, she was infact looser and seemed deeper, before child birth I always had about 2 to 3 inches left in the cold, after the second one, I could almost get it in balls deep!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girthwise I was exactly the same, depthwise I was a little shallower, tallking to a doctor about this he said that can occur, the uterus in a woman who hasn't given birth tends to be smaller, after giving birth it's a little larger so therefore takes up a little more room.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting topic. As a woman who's never given birth it really is great to hear from people's experiences.

No....nothing changed for me except reduced ability to orgasm :(

What? Oh my!

I've been told by some guys that childbirth completely ruined their woman's vagina

Ouch.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
No, not at all, actually, I think I was tighter -- I breast fed though, and that tightens your body back up -- the sucking action acts as a natural method for tightening. Another reason breast feeding is so good -- for you and your baby!

Orgasms the same -- or I didn't notice any difference. I was a bit scared to have sex that first time...I mean, wow, I felt better, but just in case it hurt, I was a bit worried. It was a little painful at first, but after a few all was good!

I had no idea
so what ifyou suck a girls boobs and she isn't making milk will that help to tighten her up?

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I breast fed though, and that tightens your body back up -- the sucking action acts as a natural method for tightening.

Breastfeeding causes the uterus to shrink back down. It doesn't generally cause the vaginal canal to tighten up, but heck, anything is possible.

I know some women who were looser after childbirth and others who were tighter. My mother swears her doctor stitched her up smaller than when she was a virgin. So, I would guess that cutting, tearing, stitches and scar tissue can make a difference.

Personally, I was a bit looser at first (vaginal delivery, no stitches or episiotomy required) but eventually tightened back. Never had any complaints, and, in fact, have been complimented multiple times. I did a lot of Kegels both before and after and think that (plus squats while I was pg) had a lot to do with both my lack of tearing and recovery.

D

deleted356736

I can't recall any noticeable difference in terms of tightness or depth with my wife, who had two children naturally. She didn't have problems with tearing, stitches and so on. She breast fed, and she did and still does kegel exercises, which are a good thing to do in any case.

She's nice and snug for me.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For what it is worth, my wife delivered two children vaginally and breast fed both. Her vaginal capacity (both diameter and length) was definitely permanently increased afterwards. I'm not sure how good she was about doing her Kegels.

It was good and bad. Sex was still enjoyable, but I missed the snug feel. On the plus side, I was much less likely to box with her cervix, so I didn't have to restrain myself in some positions, as I had had to do before.

Miss_Milk_Maid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say I was tighter after childbirth, I was quite young when I gave birth and I feel this helped me out big time. Even with my stomach muscles coming back together, they were back "together" within a week. I did a lot of pelvic floor exercises, which after a lot of googling found very positive research to say that helped tighten things back up.

inspectahdck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how is breastfeeding related to tightening the vagina??

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I don't think it tightens the vagina but does help the uterus to shrink. Breastfeeding releases hormones and (I believe) one of them is oxytocin which causes the uterus to contract. I can double check with my roomie as she is a L&D nurse.

D

deleted356736

Breastfeeding releases a range of hormones which cause the uterus to shrink, and also for the vagina to recover as well. Yet another good reason for breastfeeding.