Sex after delivering first baby

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I've got a question the women of this board may be able to help me with.

If sex with a hung guy is difficult -or- uncomfortable -or- painful, does the sex with the hung guy get easier after you have your first vaginal delivery?

I'm in a debate of sorts with some women. I know that a woman doesn't "get looser" if she's hooked up with a big guy, there isn't any tearing or such that can possibly happen to lose that much muscle control. My point was that it's easier to relax and lubricate (evolve if you will) to take on a big cock once you've had a HUGE cock - or even a baby.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a baby via vaginal delivery, and I hate to disappoint you, but it really doesn't make much of a difference when it comes to sex... Having a baby didn't really affect how easily I could take a large dick... it also depends on how long you go without having sex because over time, because of the elasticity of the vagina, it gets down to your natural size, whatever that may be. The same thing when you have a baby. While some women are naturally able to accomodate for larger guys, others have to stretch for the fit, which can take a few tries...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by godiluvabig1@Jul 12 2005, 05:14 PM
... it also depends on how long you go without having sex because over time, because of the elasticity of the vagina, it gets down to your natural size, whatever that may be.
[post=328697]Quoted post[/post]​

That raises a myriad of questions for me. If there is a natural elasticity to the vagina, how soon after long term sex with a HUGE guy does a woman take to go back to her natural size?

I mean, it's not immediate because, as you said, others have to stretch for the fit, which can take a few tries.

I don't expect anyone to have an answer to that, just a question that popped into my head.

Thanks!!

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually, muttley, I can answer one too... :D

I stretch to accomodate for larger guys, that's also how I could answer your other question... (it's a preference thing for those who read and wonder)...

It takes at least a few days...
If you're with a well endowed guy and you have sex on a regular basis, you won't stretch more and more like common thought... your vagina just adjusts itself to fit the guy...

If you're asking how it would affect your sex life, say you're with a large guy one day and the next you're with a smaller guy, you won't really notice a difference, because, in all actuality, a woman's vagina changes in depth and size when she gets horny (very similar to an erect dick)... if the guy is smaller then her natural depth, it adjusts itself to fit the guy, and if the guy is larger, it stretches for the fit (called the tenting effect... I learned this from a guy actually lol) This is actually why if a guy fingers you before intercourse it's a tight fit because your vagina adjusted to fit his finger (it won't get smaller than it was before you got horny though, hence women asking if it's in yet)

If you're asking how it would change the tightness of your vagina on a non sexual basis, it would, and the time it takes to shrink (i guess to put it) back to it's natural size depends on your body. It differs from person to person.

CharlieDick

1st Like
Media
I have 6.9 inch girth, and I made my wife pregnant a lot of times. The babies got bigger over the years, and her vagina seemed to get looser. Finally, she had a delivery that tore the septum between her vagina and her colon, and the doctor sewed her up. After that surgery, she seemed tighter. I think one baby/vaginal delivery probably wouldn't stretch the underlying muscle tissue, but several large babies could, over many years. I suspect you could ask the obstetrician who's doing the next vaginal delivery to sew her up a little tighter if it's becoming a problem.

But I ain't no doc; maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: mib348

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by godiluvabig1@Jul 13 2005, 01:00 AM
actually, muttley, I can answer one too... :D

I stretch to accomodate for larger guys, that's also how I could answer your other question... (it's a preference thing for those who read and wonder)...

It takes at least a few days...
If you're with a well endowed guy and you have sex on a regular basis, you won't stretch more and more like common thought... your vagina just adjusts itself to fit the guy...

If you're asking how it would affect your sex life, say you're with a large guy one day and the next you're with a smaller guy, you won't really notice a difference, because, in all actuality, a woman's vagina changes in depth and size when she gets horny (very similar to an erect dick)... if the guy is smaller then her natural depth, it adjusts itself to fit the guy, and if the guy is larger, it stretches for the fit (called the tenting effect... I learned this from a guy actually lol) This is actually why if a guy fingers you before intercourse it's a tight fit because your vagina adjusted to fit his finger (it won't get smaller than it was before you got horny though, hence women asking if it's in yet)

If you're asking how it would change the tightness of your vagina on a non sexual basis, it would, and the time it takes to shrink (i guess to put it) back to it's natural size depends on your body. It differs from person to person.
[post=328704]Quoted post[/post]​

great answers.........its finally all making sense....lol

PS
Great avitar.....WOOF! :evilgrin:

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by muttley@Jul 12 2005, 02:58 AM
Ok, I've got a question the women of this board may be able to help me with.

If sex with a hung guy is difficult -or- uncomfortable -or- painful, does the sex with the hung guy get easier after you have your first vaginal delivery?

I'm in a debate of sorts with some women. I know that a woman doesn't "get looser" if she's hooked up with a big guy, there isn't any tearing or such that can possibly happen to lose that much muscle control. My point was that it's easier to relax and lubricate (evolve if you will) to take on a big cock once you've had a HUGE cock - or even a baby.
[post=328420]Quoted post[/post]​

---------------

muttley,

In our marriage, my wife could not take more than 4 or 5 inches for the first 20 or so months of our marrige. After an episiotomy at time of delivery and about a couple of weeks rest it she who wanted to try and did infact take more than ever. The expected discomfort soon was overcome as was the frustrations in our marrige.

blackwood

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by blackwood@Jul 14 2005, 11:41 AM
The expected discomfort soon was overcome as was the frustrations in our marrige.
[post=329140]Quoted post[/post]​

Now that is a happy ending. Good on you two!

I don't personally have a problem with vaginal "stretchyness" it's just a debate a bunch of women and I (the only guy) had about the issue. I stated that there are soo many factors involved that simply saying, "No you weren't stretched out by the last guy, it's this guy's fault he thinks you're loose" was not properly addressing the issue. The other issues could be nervousness, amount of experience, amount of "turned on"-ness, amount of lubrication, and *maybe* child birth.

That's where the women of this board came in. I figured you'd be the experts on going from HUGE to simply big.

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by CharlieDick@Jul 12 2005, 08:51 PM
I suspect you could ask the obstetrician who's doing the next vaginal delivery to sew her up a little tighter if it's becoming a problem.

But I ain't no doc; maybe I'm wrong.
[post=328719]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, you're wrong. I have had two children via vag delivery and that doesn't happen.

I had fourth degree tears with my first baby as he was 10lbs 4.5 oz when he was born. And the amount of restructuring that is involved is a long and laboruos process ( it took my OB/GYN 2.5 hours and over 250 stiches, to stitch me up. I also had uturine tears that impacted the ability for me to concieve and carry to term with any future pregnancies.

Having children doesn't necessarily mean she will become "looser" but it doesn't mean she will be the same as before either. It depends on the woman, the size of the baby, the skill of the obstetrician and the amount of time it took to labor and deliver the baby.

My sex life hasn't changed much since having babies. The only thing that is sometimes bothersome is the fact that the tissues where I was stitched can sometimes be sensitive and make sex less comfortable. and it took months for me to actually forget the pain and want to have sex again LOL

( sorry to res a somewhat old topic but haven't been around lately and it was new to me :)

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, after reading Nienna's post, I realized something--part of the reason I went back to about normal for me is that my baby was only 6 lbs 1 ounce... she was a small baby, but according to the doctor, she was large for me...

pippi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my girlfriend had a baby via vaginal delivery too and it changed her. the inner part of her vagina feels much the same as before, but the entrance has changed. when she spreads her legs there is now an visible opening and the initial penetration is much easier. the stimulation might not be so much as it used to be, but its good to have a quickie and if the rest of her is ready too (the tenting effect) its perfect for full penetration.
this all might be caused by the doctor who did the stiches after birth.

Reactions: mib348