Sex after smoking Marijuana

Mooner_007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It... is... amazing. Especially when you both smoke together and just go at it.

Has anyone else done this? Everyone needs to try it. :smokin:

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to fuck after a smoke. Trouble is, if she has had a smoke as well, then all possibility of sex goes out of the window. Her head's fucked and she falls asleep.
Off to Amsterdam soon. Need to decide which nights are smoking nights and which are wild crazy sex nights.:biggrin1:

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tried it on some speed stuff and I just wanted to keep going and going...even though my dick didn't want to.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a crap shoot where pot is concerned and my erection quality. I've smoked certain varieties and get absolutely over 100% rigid, very little refractory period, horny as can be. Other varieties leave me almost impotent.

I have a feeling it's the difference between the Sativa and the Indica variety, but haven't researched enough. That and the fact that I smoke the kind... The kind we got.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stoned fucking is great!!! I'm late 50's and been fucking and smoking pot for over 40 yrs. most gfs I had got stoned too. had a couple who just liked to get stoned and get fucked. let me tell you that's a pretty good gig. had a gal who I saw every other weekend, beginning on Friday nite. when we got to her place, most times we just got naked, hopped in bed, fired up a joint, and fucked for a couple hours. 2 things she want immediately ....fat boy x 2

bigone650

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never smoked before. however my gf does from time to time. Ive noticed that her pussy gets alot wetter when she smokes 420. has anyone else noticed this ?

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do this all the time - its great.

The best, however, was when we did LSD and fucked. It gave me such a raging boner that she even noticed how much bigger it was. I'm talking like a 150% erection.

I haven't tried it since, but I've been trying to figure out how to get such a hard-on again.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
wow!! oddily enough I never tried sex after or while smoking weeds but only when slightly drunk and it was wild and raw! read many stories of sex after smoking cannabis and everyone tells it's good and the erection is hard and long lasting..it seems like a good med to take!

Mooner_007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel actually more aware while I'm high. Last longer too.. and yes chicks that smoke before do seem to get more wet :biggthumpup2:.. and I do get a raging hard on as well.

Vidi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
marijuana causes me late ejaculation as cocaine
sex under M.D.M.A is also known to be magical