Sex after smoking Marijuana

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
are you kidding? I hear eating weed can last for up to two days. I've had sex after smoking once it was amazing, although I think I drank, then smoked, went online found a guy in the same position, we fucked and it was crazy awesome. I want to do it again...

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
you're going to be high when you wake up in the morning

Oh, man that hasn't happened to me since I first started smoking. Its great if I remember, listen to the song Draft Morning by the Byrds it always reminded me of this. One time I heard it when I woke up a little stoned.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once. After smoking weed with my roommate, my girlfriend at the time came over to hang out. After my roommate fell asleep, we lied down and I was so horny so I started messing with her. She was slightly reluctant for a while but after messing her I was able to pull her panties down. When I started thrusting into her I told her to be quiet but that was kinda hard to do since I was driving deep. But it felt SO freaking good!

Simba

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
A few members of my family are top notch "cash croppers." Like better than anything most potheads have ever had, seriously. LOL I remember once having this old black dude dimebag dealer offer me $25 to pack him a bowl of it after he tried it. The one and only time I ever blacked out was from an all evening -til next morning experience with a hash rice krispie treat.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Done this lots of time, and it's great. It's also incredibly funny to watch my gf fumble to unbutton my shirt when we're both high. Not that I could help her much, y'know...

6T8NIOU1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I smoke b4... During....and after fucking git is the best ...puts both of us at easy ... 'there isnothing like smoking a fat ass blunt of some good shit and getting your dick sucked at the same time ....love it

Mooner_007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ate 2 weed brownies for the first time last night. My friend mixed 2 ounces in the pan.

Whoa..

I think I'm still high... I wanna fuck now.. dammit! Going to work though

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's a crap shoot where pot is concerned and my erection quality. I've smoked certain varieties and get absolutely over 100% rigid, very little refractory period, horny as can be. Other varieties leave me almost impotent.

I have a feeling it's the difference between the Sativa and the Indica variety, but haven't researched enough. That and the fact that I smoke the kind... The kind we got.

Which variety were you smoking when you were 100% rigid?

Monkystank

Just Browsing
Media
Sativa is more of an uplifting head high, while indica is more of a body high which makes you a lot more relaxed and sleepy. Sex after smoking is the best whichever type f weed you smoke

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sativa is more of an uplifting head high, while indica is more of a body high which makes you a lot more relaxed and sleepy. Sex after smoking is the best whichever type f weed you smoke

Ok, the Indica seemed to be the one that messed up my erection quality. The times I've had a raging hard on gave me a great buzz in my head, but my body was all tingly and alive.

Thanks for the lesson!

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to smoke some good weed and have a glass of wine before getting busy, helps to relax both parties. I don't smoke a whole joint or drink more then one glass, don't like to be twisted, just mellow.:cool:

PiercedPecker

Experimental Member
Media
Have you ever had sex man? Have you ever had sex on WEED? lol. To you that seem to notice how much better sex is when smoking should pop a good pill of some good extasy with your partner. Hold the fuck on its gonna be a wild ride!