Sex after smoking Marijuana

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one that gets a raging hard-on whilst on Indica and limp as a wet noodle on Sativa? I made this interesting discovery last month.

Any amount of either strain and I'm limp for 12 hours.Thats why I don't smoke unless there is a real need for pain control.:redface:

bnd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hardly even smoke anymore but I can attest that stoned sex is fantastic and it's generally better if we both do it. I feel a little uncomfortable when it's just me stoned because most of the girls I've been with that don't smoke are kinda judgmental that way.

Aside from the obvious, "It makes it feel so much better" factor, I notice that I become a foreplay nut when stoned. The feeling of eating a girl out and feeling her thighs squeeze against my head as I know she's having a crazy strong orgasm is insatiable. I gotta find another girlfriend that likes to puff.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jumping after a joint, a romp post roach, a humping after hemp, well, in my lifetime, I've only pot a total combined times of 3-4 times, so if anybody enjoyed it, if I knew, probably was the chick I was with, altho the better percentage of them weren't that much into weed.

fluoro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one that gets a raging hard-on whilst on Indica and limp as a wet noodle on Sativa? I made this interesting discovery last month.

I haven't noticed this, but it sparks my curiosity. It seems like it would be the opposite with Sativa being more of a stimulant with the higher THC content. Wonder if it's physiological or psychological… you'd better do some more research… a battery of tests.:smile:
I could only guess what I've smoked with all the hybrids out there.

https://www.marijuanadoctors.com/content/resources/cannabis-indica-vs-sativa

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I haven't noticed this, but it sparks my curiosity. It seems like it would be the opposite with Sativa being more of a stimulant with the higher THC content. Wonder if it's physiological or psychological… you'd better do some more research… a battery of tests.:smile:
I could only guess what I've smoked with all the hybrids out there.

https://www.marijuanadoctors.com/content/resources/cannabis-indica-vs-sativa

stimulants actually fight against erection.. you need to be totally relaxed to get the best erection of your life! this could be the reason of the interesting discovery..

bluebassett

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stoned sex is great. My gal will come back to bed some mornings, give me a hit and we enjoy some great sex. We also have great sober sex. OK drunk sex. (of course at the time we are pretty into it.) In general, great sex. We are @ 5 years together and she is ten years older than me. Whoo Hoo! Get your freak on!