Sex Aid: Penetration Inhibiting Donuts

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG...I thought you were going to talk about actually using dounuts. Krispy Kreme...mmmm.

Darnit! Will you people stop talking about donuts, the edible kind, I mean. I ate 4 donuts last time the subject came up and then I forgot about them. Now I have this image of a edible donut around TheBF's cock and I'm hungry for them again.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I did say ALMOST!! And they stretch - maybe not enough though :tongue:

Darnit! Will you people stop talking about donuts, the edible kind, I mean. I ate 4 donuts last time the subject came up and then I forgot about them. Now I have this image of a edible donut around TheBF's cock and I'm hungry for them again.

ROFL :biggrin1:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Krispy Kreme dear.... with extra filling on the side? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I did say ALMOST!! And they stretch - maybe not enough though :tongue:

No, no likely it does. I got one of them silly-cone jelly rings for one of my little play toys and it gives quite a bit without tightening up like a noose on you. It gives from 2.5~3" and if this product is of the same material type and stretch, it's going to be cozy. :>

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, no likely it does. I got one of them silly-cone jelly rings for one of my little play toys and it gives quite a bit without tightening up like a noose on you. It gives from 2.5~3" and if this product is of the same material type and stretch, it's going to be cozy. :>

No donuts for you then. You might just have to keep an eye out for someone who can use it all :tongue:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No donuts for you then. You might just have to keep an eye out for someone who can use it all :tongue:

Awwww, and as luck would have it, getting that poker into that fire is a bit touchy. :D The one that ADORES it, is an entire continent away and is slated to be married soon. That does not mean that our sexy play over the Internet will stop, however. On the other paw - Australia is very, very far to go for a booty call. Likely too one will find a very twitchy fox once they open the doors for disembarkation... I can think of at least 5 other places I would rather be than on the receiving end of a pent up, delightfully over-amorous arctic fox's attentions.

We tend to nip. ;>

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They responded quickly! Two inches sounds like it would fit almost anyone!

I was impressed by their customer service! I didn't bother emailing Seymore Butts because theirs is a discontinued product, I believe.

We typically use a rolled up towel. It gets laid across her if she is down or kind of hung on me like a towel rack in doggy position. It's convenient for clean-up too.

A towel sounds like it would solve the problem, but it doesn't sound very comfortable to me.

OMG...I thought you were going to talk about actually using dounuts. Krispy Kreme...mmmm.

I realize just now that of all the pregnancy kinks I've had, this may possible be the weirdest.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
He does that, or he tries his best, but over the last few months I've noticed that he seems to be getting more and more, uh, enthusiastic in bed. When I brought it up the last time we were having sex that he seems to be progressively trying to go deeper and deeper and it's progressively hurting me more and more
By the way, this answers an often heard question: do women adjust to huge sizes?

There's a lot of guys bragging about how women have always got used to their humongous 15" cock. I usually consider it a good call for fake.

May I ask how long you've been having sex? Did you someway or partly 'get acquainted' to his size, or do you think you will ever do?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By the way, this answers an often heard question: do women adjust to huge sizes?

There's a lot of guys bragging about how women have always got used to their humongous 15" cock. I usually consider it a good call for fake.

May I ask how long you've been having sex? Did you someway or partly 'get acquainted' to his size, or do you think you will ever do?

There's no such thing as a 15" cock.

Different women have different size vaginas, depth and ability to handle girth. We aren't all the same size inside. I adjust to penis girth fairly quickly, within a few days. Length is a totally different story. There seems to be a harder limit to how deeply the vagina will stretch, compared to girth. We aren't limitlessly deep inside. I think that if you start off with too big of a depth/length discrepancy, more than likely it will always be a problem.

Last edited:

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
There's a lot of guys bragging about how women have always got used to their humongous 15" cock.
Sure, I was just ironic.
For me, it's not that with a 9" cock that statement really becomes much more credible. That can happen, but not 'always'.

Different women have different size vaginas, depth and ability to handle girth. We aren't all the same size inside. I adjust to penis girth fairly quickly, within a few days. Length is a totally different story. There seems to be a harder limit to how deeply the vagina will stretch, compared to girth. We aren't limitlessly deep inside. I think that if you start off with too big of a depth/length discrepancy, more than likely it will always be a problem.
Perfectly reasonable.
Exactly the kind of reason which makes me disbelieving statements as above.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LMAO!

Yep, good call for fake!

I don't think women "adjust" really, we are the size we are, just as men are the size they are.

Yep!

I'm tight but deep. I've never had a problem with length, and I've been with a few long guys (one really long!). Girth has not been too much of a problem but I have had to adjust positions a bit with a couple of guys, at least at first (this is the one way we do kind of "adjust", but it's more like how aroused we are, rather than "stretching out", which we don't do, I don't think.)

Mr. Sensitive

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A little off topic....but just a thought.
They should make a vibrating sleeve. How fun would that be?
keep the focus on the clitoris and not the cervix (for those women with painful cervix)

Well, a vibrating cock ring will reduce penetration by about an inch. could be used alone or with a donut.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm tight but deep. I've never had a problem with length, and I've been with a few long guys (one really long!). Girth has not been too much of a problem but I have had to adjust positions a bit with a couple of guys, at least at first (this is the one way we do kind of "adjust", but it's more like how aroused we are, rather than "stretching out", which we don't do, I don't think.)

I've had a completely different experience when it comes to girth, as I wrote in this thread above.

I can get stretched out, thank goodness, or else I would never enjoy sex with him, and arousal doesn't always solve the problem if I'm actually tighter because we haven't had sex recently. If we haven't had sex in a while, like when we were long distance, the solution isn't just "turn me on" because it won't work. When we were long distance, once I got so uncomfortably tight that I called "Uncle!" after only 15 minutes of sex when we were reunited because the burning was just too unpleasant and I got so sore, but two days later, his girth wasn't a problem any more. That's when I learned that playing with dildos and vibrators really helps solve that problem.

Depth is totally different, though.

Last edited:

Mr. Sensitive

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for those who've used donuts: can you simulate a pelvic grind with them?

I'm thinking about clitoral stimulation. We lose some intensity when I can't get my pubic bone anywhere near hers.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a completely different experience when it comes to girth, as I wrote in this thread above.

I can get stretched out, thank goodness, or else I would never enjoy sex with him, and arousal doesn't always solve the problem if I'm actually tighter because we haven't had sex recently. If we haven't had sex in a while, like when we were long distance, the solution isn't just "turn me on" because it won't work. When we were long distance, once I got so uncomfortably tight that I called "Uncle!" after only 15 minutes of sex when we were reunited because the burning was just too unpleasant and I got so sore, but two days later, his girth wasn't a problem any more. That's when I learned that playing with dildos and vibrators really helps solve that problem.

Depth is totally different, though.

Yep, what I was saying previously is pretty much same as what you're saying as well... Each woman is different, just like each man is.

As far as the donuts, I'd suggest looking for them online. I'm not sure if any sex shops have them or not, since I've never been in the market for them. But they might have them there, too.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Awwww, and as luck would have it, getting that poker into that fire is a bit touchy. :D The one that ADORES it, is an entire continent away and is slated to be married soon. That does not mean that our sexy play over the Internet will stop, however.

*jumps up and down with hand in the air* I would adore it! Although I'm a lot further than a continent away :frown1:

On the other paw - Australia is very, very far to go for a booty call.

Positive thinking here - maybe one of us will come into some money :biggrin1:

Likely too one will find a very twitchy fox once they open the doors for disembarkation... I can think of at least 5 other places I would rather be than on the receiving end of a pent up, delightfully over-amorous arctic fox's attentions.

We tend to nip. ;>

Enough with the teasing! Now I'll be dreaming about being fox-nipped all night :tongue:

I'm tight but deep. I've never had a problem with length, and I've been with a few long guys (one really long!).

Like you, I'm fine with depth, but struggle a bit more with girth. In which case, I should piss off out of Petite's donut thread! Sorry for my off-topic flirting Petite :redface: