Sex Aid: Penetration Inhibiting Donuts

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One man and one woman have messaged me that they have modified silicone masturbation sleeves to use as a donut, and that it worked very well for both partners. Good fit, comfortable, and heavenly grinding against the clit. I'm sold. It sounds good to me!

Like you, I'm fine with depth, but struggle a bit more with girth. In which case, I should piss off out of Petite's donut thread! Sorry for my off-topic flirting Petite :redface:

That's alright! I don't mind! :smile:

Last edited:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We bought the Seymour Butts silicone doughnuts to decrease the depth of penetration. I had to make the first doughnuts hole larger so that it could slide over the base of my penis. We usually used two, but we could sometimes get away with just one. It didn't add anything to my experience but it did allow some penetration, I can't say that she "enjoyed" it either because girth was still an issue.

Earlier in our marriage, once in a while, my wife could lower herself onto my penis and work it all the way in to where the tip of her cervix would rub on the head of my penis and into the space beyond her cervix, and it was wonderful. But she always complained of pain. I have explained some of the problems in earlier posts. The problem appears to have been girth and now after her hysterectomy she can't take my length, hence the doughnut purchase.

The doughnuts worked for their purpose but we have mostly moved on to anal sex because she can take all of me when she is relaxed and has followed her dilating routine.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe that's what he's thinking! I bet he'd really love the freedom to be able to do pound away as hard as he wants to without having to worry about hurting me.

I'd really like to know if anyone has tried either of these products or if there's an even better one out there than those two.

I think it's worth a try. The last woman I dated before my wife was 'shallow' and i couldn't pound away without hurting her.

Sometimes it was really hard staying in control. So something that allowed me to pound but wouldn't let me go all the way and hit her cervix would have been a welcome device for us both

SOmetimes she'd just end up with her little hand down here doing the trick, but that wasn't optimal.

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A friend of mine who is seriously hung (9+ inches) swears by the Come Closer ring. His current long term girlfriend is a very petite Asian girl and this device has saved his relationship with her . I do realise that it sometimes is very difficult for a man to exercise self control as climax approaches by thrusting in to the hilt. The Come Closer does work but I believe it is a bit pricey but cheap when weighed against the alternative!