Sex(all kinds) with foreskin

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay I did a search and couldn't find anything...actually nothing pulled up, hahaha.

So I was thinking about something, there is a thread in the "Healthy Penis" forums regarding foreskin length/coverage etc. and yes for certain men the foreskin still covers the entire penis when fully erect.

And for some the foreskin is too tight to manually retract it past the head, and for some you CAN manually pull it back they just have really long skin...

My question I was wondering is, for those who have experienced it (whether they themselves are like this or have slept with someone like this) how pleasurable is it if you can't really feel anything but the friction inside your own skin? If you couldn't get the head exposed or if your foreskin was too tight to slide naturally back and forth during any kind of sex...was it pleasurable for you and or your partner?

I have a friend who is a virgin, has long skin that doesn't move back and forth, and covers all of his penis when erect and just thought..."gee his first time might not be so fun if he's only feeling what he usually does when he jerks off".

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If his foreskin is too tight to pull back and uncover the head of his penis, he has a fairly rare condition called phimosis. A healthy foreskin slides back and forth, or in some cases just pulls back to reveal the glans (head) of the penis. (see my posted photos if you are interested). He should see a good doctor, and ask about ways of loosening his foreskin without removing it. Sex will not be as pleasant as it should be, unless he gets this condition treated.

D_John Uppipe

Account Disabled
Media
I have phimosis and have never had any problems during intercourse both with condoms and without.It still feels really good as the foreskin is full of sensitive nerve endings so that's where the action's at.

On a few occasions in the past,my foreskin has been forced back when not using a condom and it can be very unpleasant until the foreskin gets back to its normal position again.

laxplayer

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm going to go out on a limb here to try and describe what it feels like to someone that's been circumcised. Telling him that it's phimosis is pretty much useless and doesn't answer his original question.

Imagine, if you will, that there is skin covering your very own penis. The outside of this skin, is rather like the skin that covers the rest of your body except for the very end. The **external** bit of the foreskin is therefore kind of like your finger - towards the palm, there's feeling but not something very intense while your fingertips are extremely sensitive and perceptive. Still, your fingertips aren't giving you intense sexual pleasure.

The interior of the foreskin is more like the skin inside of your mouth in terms of its function. You can't taste with the outside of your cheeks, but you can taste with your lips - especially salt - and the like. Now (rather uncomfortably I'm afraid) imagine if I removed your cheeks and lips just leaving your tongue. You can taste with your tongue, and it's arguably the most important portion of the mouth, but it's still not the same. You'd miss certain feelings, tastes, and sensations that only an entire mouth could provide.

When uncircumcised people talk to circumcised people about nerve endings, this is what they try to portray. Therefore, because there's a lot of friction in between the interior foreskin, the external tip and the head of the penis, I can fuck with my foreskin un-retracted and I have an up/down ratio of probably 50/50 when I do fuck. Often, I find that I prefer to receive oral sex with my foreskin up rather than down, which can be actually be too intense.

...and that's what it's like to fuck with your foreskin down.

Andrenell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The interior of the foreskin is more like the skin inside of your mouth in terms of its function. You can't taste with the outside of your cheeks, but you can taste with your lips - especially salt - and the like. Now (rather uncomfortably I'm afraid) imagine if I removed your cheeks and lips just leaving your tongue. You can taste with your tongue, and it's arguably the most important portion of the mouth, but it's still not the same. You'd miss certain feelings, tastes, and sensations that only an entire mouth could provide.

When uncircumcised people talk to circumcised people about nerve endings, this is what they try to portray. Therefore, because there's a lot of friction in between the interior foreskin, the external tip and the head of the penis, I can fuck with my foreskin un-retracted and I have an up/down ratio of probably 50/50 when I do fuck. Often, I find that I prefer to receive oral sex with my foreskin up rather than down, which can be actually be too intense.

...and that's what it's like to fuck with your foreskin down.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: This is the best explained cut/uncut comparison yet... :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I am uncut, and have had no problems at all... my skin is nice and loose, so when I fuck bare it moves back and forth giving extra pleasure (I think for both of us).. When I fuck with a condom on, I expose the head, and roll the condom on directly onto my head... just like the cut guys. And when I receive head, I also expose the head... unless I want to last longer :wink:

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There are a few guys on here that can tell you the exact difference between the 2. Either because they've had foreskin for several yrs of their life and then got cut. Or was cut at birth and restored their foreskin.

I've been restoring my foreskin for some time now. I can pull my foreskin to the tip of my penis when hard. And it will sometimes roll forward when flacid. I'm continuing to restore until I have full coverage when fully erect.

As far as sex goes and differences. I can say sex feels so much better. My orgasms feel so much better. Before when I orgasm I usually stopped all motion while inside her during orgasm because the friction on my head was just too sensitive. Now I can usually keep pumping away. I last longer! Much longer. Feeling my foreskin roll over my head while inside her is a wonderful feeling. I can also tell she likes it more. I've got more girth from the extra skin rolling over my head. And that stimulates her g spot more.

Hand jobs are wonderful. It's taken her a while to get used to the extra skin. But the feeling is so much better. I can't wait until I'm fully restored. No more lube.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sort of like the OP. I was with a guy whose foreskin never went back. It slid back and forth but I never saw his cock head, that's how long his foreskin was. So I wonder, how is sex pleasurable with a partner when you never feel any real skin on skin? Those whose foreskin do retract 100% the answer is obvious but those who don't have that luxury what's the difference between sex and masturbating? In my mind, there's no difference; the glans are never exposed.