Sex and Circumcised POLL

Do you enjoy sex?

• The feeling I get from sex is GREAT.

Votes: 160 88.9%
  • The feeling I get from sex seems inadequate.

Votes: 20 11.1%

• Total voters

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As much as I like it when debates are on-record for the consideration of the undecided, I can understand how the point-by-point bogs people down. Expect a PM in a few.

Do I have permission to reference materials from the communication that you don't explicitly indicate as private? I'd like to elaborate on the argument that's been pending for several posts in a row for anyone reading out there still.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets discuss what is private from what is not.

1. I dont want to influence anyone with my argument. My decisions around circumcision should not be anyone else's

2. I definitely do not want to bog down the readership with mumbo jumbo as we have been doing.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for explaining your method of circumcision. It seems like a brilliant one, and one I had never heard of before. What a great way to preserve the best tissue.

I still can't imagine a 2 or 10 year old being held to a decision. We don't let them vote, or drive cars, not because they don't have the dexterity, but because they don't have the maturity of judgment for considerations of that magnitude.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I am sure this is how you feel about every circumcised man/boy.
On the contrary. (Yet another non-answer. I made a specific comment about a specific interpretation of a specific remark about a specific plan to circumcise. So how can that be interpreted as having any generality at all?)

D

deleted1124838

Don't know any other way but the sliding of my exposed head in the vagina feels awsome