Sex and cumming

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best advice I can offer is fast, slow, fast, pause. Change the speed that you're fucking.

If you think you're getting close, slow down or take a little break to finger her clit or work on her tits. Maybe switch positions. Then, when you've had a moment, you can start some serious fucking again. This only works if you're paying attenton. You can't go right up to the point of no return.

I like it best when we come together. Sometime when a girl is comming her pussy will clamp down on my cock. That, with seeing her in orgasm, sends me over the edge and makes me come hard and furious, so much so that she will oftern come again.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I find that if I slow down and focus my eyes for a few moments on a neutral object or the wall the urge to cum subsides and I am ready to go again. Changing positions helps. I definitely last longer if she is on top riding me or if I enter her from behind. If I am on top I will have to distract myself frequently because I find the sensation of thrusting deep, fast or slow, really intense and I will cum somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes max.