sex and food

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by alx, Dec 3, 2011.

1. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Can anyone recommend me any chocolate body paint or flavoured body paints that actually taste good. Plus do you need to get a certain type? Same goes with squirty cream, do you need a certain type so that it reduces the risk of yeast infections etc.

Plus feel free to add your experiences and other suggestions.

Thanks.

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Well, if you're not planning on putting it directly on her vagina, then I would suggest real food, like icing or chocolate syrup. You are correct that foods that have sugar in them will cause a yeast infection, so it's not a good idea to introduce them into the vagina. There are sugar free foods, though, like Monin syrups that might be okay... I'm not sure about that, though.

I only have experience with flavored lubes, not edible body paint, so I can't help you out with that.

#2 petite, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  3. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Thank you. So sugar free stuff. I'll have to have a little search around then. I've used flavoured lubes but I find that they just taste sweet without any distinct flavor. I've only tried the ID ones though.

Come on people, some people here must have used food before!

4. mikeyinbrooklyn

Gold Member

Albums:
    In terms of health for both partners, food should be used externally only. I have enjoyed both giving and receiving hot fudge blow jobs (the combination of salty and chocolate when he cums is delicious). There isn't any food that doesn't give her a decent chance of a vaginal infection. Anything inserted into the ass will be covered in bacteria, and would lead to a decent chance of a staph infection if eaten by a person with some sort of open sore in the mouth. If you're inserting anyway, I would recommend foods that won't break apart (the flesh of a banana squishes and falls apart to quickly; you'll end up leaving a chunk of banana mush inside her). If you want to eat something soft and sweet, (being serious here), you could use a pastry bag to squeeze in a pudding or a custard. But, as I said at the top, I recommend external eating only. Regardless of what you do, thorough cleaning both before and after your buffet is essential. Bone ape a tit.

5. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Well I've found a cupcake making it from Ann summers which you make on your body. It's says its sugar but as its sold as a sex food kit I assume it would be alright? Think ill just play safe anyway

6. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    These foods turn me on, sexually:

1. Pasta

2. Turkey

3. Fish (allergic to shrimp, only)

4. Liver

That's it for me, folks!

7. dolfette

Gold Member

kamasutra do some nice, edible massage oils.

8. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Rubber sheets, chocolate sauce and ice cream and some imagination and a good sense of humor go a long way.

9. alx

alx
    Gold Member

That sounds so so nice! That's going on my menu. Thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted