Sex and Fury(Japanese Movie)

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by mephistopheles, Nov 22, 2006.

1. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just bought this movie "Sex and Fury", its a japanese import from the 1970s.

I've got to say I was pleasantly surprised with it. I was half expecting it to be a crappy movie, seeing as hw there are a lot of crappy lowbudget movies from japan.

It's part of the Pinky Violence collection, which centers on strong, sexy, young girls from japan who kick ass and look good doing it!

As a matter of fact the first real fight n this film is a prime example. Ocho Inoshika, our heroine, is attack while she is taking a nice hot bath; attack by like 10 or 15 men. So she jumps out with her wakazashi and proceeds to kick a lot of ass, and being totally naked while doing it!

One of the funny bits in the movie:

There are a bunch of ladies sitting around in a gambling/tea house and a boatman brings a couple new items to trade to them... Comdoms.
    He drops them on the ground infront of the ladies who pick them up and start blowing into them like ballons, having no idea what they're actually used for.

Anyway, for anyone who has a thing for asian girls, I'd say to buy this movie; for anyone who likes naked girls kicking ass, buy this movie; for anyone who likes martial arts, buy this movie!:biggrin1:

2. Shelby

Gold Member

Thank you sir.

*tips hat*

That looks like a great stocking stuffer for one of my teenagers. They love that kind of stuff.

3. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    Aye, yes.

I think this would make the perfect stocking stuffer for any hormonal young boy.:rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted