Sex and Living Longer

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On a past Oprah show with Dr. Oz, he stated that the average amount of sex we have in America is once a week. He then stated that if we could get that number up to at least four times a week we would live longer because it you have more than 200 orgasms a year, you can reduce your physiologic age by six years.

For you older then 20 guys, how are you doing at reducing your physiologic age.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
i am not doing good man.
though i am married generally 1 per week sometimes none in 2 weeks, if lucky 2-3 per week.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
i am not doing good man.
though i am married generally 1 per week sometimes none in 2 weeks, if lucky 2-3 per week.

I'd hate to see pages and pages of a thread devoted to an ambiguous premise. If you reduce your physiological age by 6 years, does this mean that a 16 year-old will become 10? I had plenty of orgasms when I was 16, but I sure didn't look like 10.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think Dr. Oz's statement is about the fact that as we get older, other commitments get in the way of our sex lives. Commitments to aging parents, our kids, and the job all take its toll and sex is important part of our health.

The young generally don't see their sex lives change until they become older and take on the many commitments that are thrown at us by life.

As for HazelGod's comment "ask your mom" I have to assume that she did not correctly read the thread. It is not under 20 it is for the over 20. Maybe I should have written over 30.

As for the comment by rec3000 - think about what is being posed by the thread. It has nothing to do with the under 20's or adolescents and how often they have sex. I think Dr. Oz and the rest of humanity realize that this age group is among the most sexually active. It has to do with those adults who, because of circumstances and commitments, have altered their sex lives, and not for the better.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say that I am doing plenty to remain youthful. Frequency of sexual intercourse at least three times each week, with a side order of self pleasuring.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Swimming lad,

At your age, with the sexual activity that goes with it, by Dr. Oz's calculaitons, you are immortal. But, will it always be that way? Only time will tell.