Sex and Restraint

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jay_too, Jan 4, 2004.

1. jay_too

jay_too New Member

During break, I went snow boarding/skiing with family and friends and got to meet students and ski bums from across the country. One night the girl I was with wanted to cuff me to the bed, blindfold, and gag. There was no way that this was going to happen. After an hour of arguing, teasing, and negotiation, we had sex; then we rejoined the group in the bar. This became a topic for a couple of nights.

It was an interesting topic for discussion; I think each of us learned something. Did it change my view on restraint and sex? Not really, but I do understand the rationale a little better. I would like to propose this as a topic.

jay

2. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: You never did say, did you agree to be tied?

In any case, I can see where you would have feelings of vulnerabilities.. as I would... Especially if I dont know him. I'm all for trying new things, but it would be done with someone I know and trust.

3. Imported

Gold Member

James249620002000: I find sex with bondage and discipline a great turn on. I have learned to like it as I have aged and probably would have been freaked out by it when I was young.

With someone you trust, with limits set in advance, and with a safe word, it can be great. I have even had severe SM sessions, and as long as these three things exist, it can be great.

4. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: Totally agree with James. As long as both people are consenting and the scene is negotiated it can be one of the most fulfilling experiences ever, either as top or as bottom. Trust and respecting the limits of your partner are crucial, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted