sex and the city

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
my fiancee came back from watching sex and the city last night and started immediately sucking the shit out of my dick. we had great sex. I had her leg up in the air and just pounded that shit. I highly recommend that movie for all women. lol. guys...make them go see it! haha

Media
K, let me first say that i enjoyed the movie. I didn't feel like i was wasting my time. I never thought they'd be able to transform the series into a feature film. But they did it. Now i don't think they'd be able to do a sequel to the film and i'm afraid they might just do that since the film has been so successful. Who knows, they might just pull that off too in the future.

My only like negative view on the film was the whole carrie and Big thing. I mean are we still back there AFTER ALL THIS TIME?! I could only imagine how carrie must've felt What what in da butt! I mean, yeah are we still there?!!? AND i didn't buy the ending. When she goes back to the penthouse apartment and opened the closet doors to find big and ran to him like there was no tomorrow. PLEASE. I'd be wary if i was in her shoes. Such a cliche ending. It would've been more interesting if Big would've died or had a deadly disease or something and that would've made carrie come to terms with her feelings for him once and for all. I know a bit too dramatic but it's better than that fairytale ending that's like so unrealistic.
And another thing is that whole friendship thing between the girls. C'mon! I mean i know u can be friends with someone for so long and have that brotherly or sisterly love BUT it isn't like that in real life all the time. Like carrie mentions in the film how she and miranda don't let 3 days pass without talking PLEASE. I'd feel overwhelmed if my friends called me every freaking day. Sometimes weeks go by before i get in touch with them again. I know i sound so cynical but i didn't buy their eternal friendship BS.

In a more positive note: I LOVED SAMANTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!