sex and the dorms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Aug 25, 2006.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

for those who have lived on campus at the dorms. Was hearing other couples having sex a common occurance or were people more stealthy? It seems everyone had had different experiences. Some people I have talk to said the rarely if ever heard any action while others would describe it as an orgy scene. I know a friend of mine son goes to SVC, has coed dorms which has been dubbed "the breeding grounds"

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Dorms were segregated where I went to college in the 60's. There were very-strictly enforced rules about mixed company in the non-common areas of the dorms.

Needless to say, sex was discreet, and stealthier than a skinhead in a gay bar.

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I missed out on the whole dorm thing, I got my own apartment.

4. myjeep4x400

myjeep4x400 New Member

i have a ex that went to a college in the north carolina moutains that fucked 8 guys in two semesters and four of them also fucked her room mate. She says it was a big orgy.

5. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I lived in mixed dorms at a California state university. It wasn't an orgy by any means but there was occasional hanky panky going on. Most of it was discrete, some of it less so. Nothing outrageous that I ever saw.

6. davidjh7

Gold Member

There is only one problem with your post, buddy---they didn;t tell you about the gay skinhead bars....:biggrin1:

7. kuriousrebecca

kuriousrebecca New Member

Definately heard my neighbours having sex, and sometimes it was a real turn on (especially when i was with a guy and we'd try and outmoan them).

8. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

i heard my roomie once with his girlfriend. they were noticeably trying to be quiet about it. but our beds were bunked, and the squeaks had a definite rhythm about it.

i told him the next day and he laughed. he said "we tried not to make noise".

9. bigman_tn28

bigman_tn28 New Member

Albums:
    Made for intersting times living in a coed dorm where you had to walk the halls to the bathroom. The womens was across from my room whic made things interesting at times walking to the mens room. But once had a nice time as i got back from the showers and my roomates girlfriend was there as she had spent the night. She gave me a nice hand job and commented on how he told her i was small, which i am flacid, and to her suprise and pleasure was 2-3 inches bigger than him hard. I am all for co-ed dorms :)

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

LOL and I thought skinheads were anti-everything.

11. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I occasionally heard one of my neighbours with her boyfriend. I'm sure people could hear me with my girlfriend of the time - she wasn't exactly quiet.

12. myjeep4x400

myjeep4x400 New Member

It seems that everyone is saying sex in the dorms is ocassional. From what I gather, its almost an every night thing in one of four rooms near by. Most do not have the same partner for more than two weeks either. My ex said she did it cause she just lost control while at school and was wild.

13. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Once went to a gay skinhead bar in Southeast London that had a sex club upstairs.

They had an innovative troll abatement strategy, with jail-like bars positioned at closer and closer intervals the further back you went so that the chubbies were kept at bay and the hot dudes, er, blokes could play.

It was fucking hot.

I asked the guy who ran it about racism etc, and his rule was that you couldn't be spouting racist shit if you had a cock buried deep in your throat. Worked for me.

14. mydouble_d's

mydouble_d's New Member

I'm out of the dorms now, but I had a few fun times in them. Once my neighbor came over and told me to turn down the moaning and screaming, but she seemed to spend more time trying to see my partner than tell me about loudness.

15. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    My college was pretty boring and the girls weren't very attractive on average. You still find a way though :rolleyes:

16. studge27

studge27 New Member

i live in halls now

and sex is a part of uni life

nothin secret about it

17. Principessa

Gold Member

I did two semesters at VSU-Virginia State University 1984-1985. Back then they had only one co-ed dorm it was the honors dorm and you had to have a 3.2 or better GPA to get in. :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: I never made it in. :tongue: I am not proud to say I partied my way out of that school. I guess they thought smart kids wouldn't copulate. Or that if you were in a dorm with 400 freshman girls you would also not have sex. Boy were they wrong! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: We snuck boys into our rooms all the time. VSU had a large, nicely landscaped campus with lots of little romantic nooks and crannies. You could be suspended if you were caught with a boy in your room so while it was easy to sneak guys in, getting them out was often mre difficult. The way they got around it, some girls pulled the fire alarm. If the RA saw a guy in the halls she had no way of knowing which room he came out of hence no suspension. Thisactivity stopped around mid-terms, because the alarm was getting pulled 3 and 5 times a night :tongue: and it hampered studying. I lucked out as I lived on the basement floor. There were 2 double- oors, one from the back parking lot and one around the side. I not only had guys in my dorm, they often bought me food. LOL :biggrin1::tongue::biggrin1: Good sex has always made me hungry.

In 1991 I went to Jersey City State College to finish my BA. All the dorms were co-ed. I actually think there was less sex there but maybe I just didn't notice as I was quite busy myself. :05:

Discretion is the better part of valor.

18. usafarox

usafarox New Member

Albums:
    I just finished my freshman year of college and I can say that living in a quad (3 other roommates) honestly sucked. I would say that out of the 13-14 times that my girlfriend visited from back home, I got to take my time and fuck her deep/long a maximum of three times, otherwise it was always fucking hard and fast to get it done before they got back from classes.

On the other hand, living with three other guys meant that they saw my junk on more than one occassion and word got around the dorm (smallest one on campus) that I was decently hung (being uncut was also a novelty since I'm in a US university) and I was able to fuck a girl on the side who lived in a single on the second floor. Positives/Negatives I guess.

Also, trying to find time to jerk off in a quad is non-existant. When I felt the urge I had to stay up until 2-3 in the morning until everyone was sleep and i'm sure at least one of them woke up on occassion but never said anything.

As for other kids in my dorm having sex, we're a pretty liberal campus. The RA on the second floor had a little dish of condoms sitting outside of her door. And sometimes we would laugh because if you sat in the common room of our dorm late at night, you could hear the headboard of a bed banging against the wall in one of the two rooms situated above the common room (we never really found out which one).

19. earllogjam

Gold Member

I lived in a coed dorm for 2 years and there was lots of sex going on albeit behind closed doors. I would screw my girlfriend at the time regularly when my roomate was in class - had the timing down to a science. I heard there was one incident where a drunk coed was kneeling and giving blowjobs to a circle of guys in the common lounge late one night. Lots of drunk sex at frat parties too I remember.

Draft saved Draft deleted